• I dont care

Votes: 24 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want him at the Dogs but NO player is worth more than $500,000 a season.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am over having "marquee" players. They all turned out to be turds and bad value for money (ie SBW and Mason). Id rather the current kind of side, a champion team, but nobody is marquee (for me BK gets close but he isnt paid like a marquee player)

MikeThrow

New Pup
Reaction score
He is a great player and a nice guy. Personally, I think Hayne is over-rated (no thtat he isn't great, he is still over-rated though) and JT can prove that in our team. As for the nice guy bit, he gave his premiership ring to Pricey (he's still a doggie at heart) after he missed out on th GF game... Although, saying that, I think we need o get him for the right price, we shouldn't pay him more than Hayne is getting...

F

fredie

he would love to link up with saint bennie dragons. super sowie combo. gaz in the centres:amazed:

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Nope dont want him , after the whole SBW saga the concept of a marquee player taking up a 6th of the cap leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
I am over having "marquee" players. They all turned out to be turds and bad value for money (ie SBW and Mason). Id rather the current kind of side, a champion team, but nobody is marquee (for me BK gets close but he isnt paid like a marquee player)
agree with ya 100%

Sabre V

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't want him is a liar.

Simple.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't want him is a liar.

Simple.
Exactly. If you're going to spend 500k + on a player then it mights as well be on the best half back. Not 2 second rowers like we did with SBW and Mason.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
Exactly. If you're going to spend 500k + on a player then it mights as well be on the best half back. Not 2 second rowers like we did with SBW and Mason.
yeah but you have got to go forward first,then your half can do his job.id rather spend the money on watmough and mateo!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but you have got to go forward first,then your half can do his job.id rather spend the money on watmough and mateo!
i don't think watmough is going anywhere he is screaming for captaincy of the eagles think he is a clubman.

Status
Not open for further replies.