• I dont care

Votes: 24 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we sign JT we would most probably loose around 2-3 good players?

If we dont sign him who would be BK replacement if he retires?

And is JT really worth $600,000?

Questions need ANSWERING! WHat do you guys think?
This is false advertising. We have over 300k left in the cap. When Kimmorley goes we will use his money plus this reserve so the team (in theory) will be the same as it is now with Thurston instead of Kimmorley

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. because we have built a strong team on not having superstars

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wont leave the cows, and if he does it will be to chase big bucks overseas.

This is all just a game to try and siphon as much cash as possible out of the cowboys. I doubt he has any real intent to actually leave.... Much like what Hayne is currently doing at parramatta.

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i would like to have him back at the Dogs for when Noddy retires, BUT not for the money he is asking for

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
If JT wants alot of cash, then he can get the **** out of Australia & go to Japan.

We should start developing some younger players to get ready to fill Noddy Boots once he hangs them up.

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard him on the radio today saying he will sign with the one with the most bucks. i really dont think we need a player who is looking only for the money. we need someone who wants to play football.

somi98

Waterboy
Reaction score
TBH i dont even know y we are talking about signing this guy we have one man "BEN BARBA" he will replace BK in my opinion

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont think he will be coming to the Bulldogs, At the Christmas party last Thursday me & my mates had a good chat with Greenberg & we actually asked him if we would be chasing after JT & Todd said no JT is asking for too much money & that his body has been coping alot of punishment from all the footy he has been playing over the years (Origin Australian squad & Cowboys). So it would be a risky investment. But I also asked him who is going to replace Noddy when he retires & he told me we just signed Blake Green but if not there are plenty of good half backs going around then he mentioned Daniel Mortimer & said would it be good seeing that name back at the club. But I wouldnt look into that too much im sure parra will do everything they can to keep him there. Plus it will depend on what kind of a year he has next year.

r0ma

Waterboy
Reaction score
He can goto Union, we don't want the pre-Madonna.... especially after he accused our General Pattern of taking a dive.

COOPS

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure about JT but can assure you Mateo wants out of Parra and wants to link with Dymock. Would play for us in 2010 if it was up to him.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
id pay him 450-500k tbh

kimmorley is on at least 300k, ryan and patten are on their last legs also so i think there is room to top up his country later on in the years
You dont need to worry about Pattens and Ryans salary

Remember they were front loaded. They are on peanuts atm

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to have him for around 500k max, don't see that happening though.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I'm undecided actually. Those saying that we don't need him, are you serious? When Noddy retires we have no way of knowing whether the likes of Blake Green, Ben Barba or whoever can be an adequate halfback. Having the reliabilty of an experienced and established halfback with freakish talents and abilities would be great..

In saying that though, the club should not and will not pay overs for him anyway, they know what they are doing, we can all trust this great club ;)

Oh and the issue of his attitude, nobody really knows the whole story with that, so yeah..

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want him too unreliable you can't have a halfback who might up and leave you any year bk is here next year we have possible no 7s in green and barba and if not we can buy another one we have options we don't NEED JT

Status
Not open for further replies.