Do the players care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The boys have have made the 8, which by all accounts is good enough for the top brass at the club so it's good enough for them.

Any wins from now on is a bonus, but hey - we get paid if we win or not so why bother ? Lets tank and then do mad Monday followed by our overseas holiday early.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It appears only Reynolds, Jackson, Klemmer and Kasiano care.

I may be wrong but aren't they all our juniors?
Joshy R is a local junior, all the rest are classed as 'juniors' as they came through our ball and matts teams even though they originated from outside our local area. Klem was in Parramatta area,( he has been with us for 8 seasons) Sam played junior footy with Aspley Devils in Qld, Jacko played for Mudgee Dragons.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Over coached.
Oppressed.
Only way out is to lose until Des changes or gets kicked out.
Thats what the last three games have been about.
If that is the case we all know that we won't win another game until his tenure at the Dogs is up. By all accounts that could be the end of 2019.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its obvious that Graham cares and seems to be a bit embarassed by what they have dished up lately.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what is completely insane, the souths game was a dead rubber once the broncos won on thursday so why wouldn't you give Brett Morris a free run to prepare for the finals?

Can you imagine if we did make the GF and avoided playing sunday until then? Was Des just going to throw Brett at the back for the first time all year in the biggest game ever?

They call him the mad scientist but I think he's just mad.

see commoners like you and I can even see simple things like this and would have prepared for it, but super coach on a million bucks a year fails to.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im asking this question based on something i saw against the rabbitohs, when souths were given a penalty and chose to kick for penalty goal adam reynolds lined it up and missed but the ball bounced in the in goal then went out, but my point is there was no bulldogs player there in that position to catch the ball and run instead of giving them the ball back. I thought it was pathetic tbh that no one thought to be in the right position, do they care. It was just one incident but it shows the attitude of some of these players
Thinking has been trained out of them. They have become robots that cannot deal with a glitch in the program.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
see commoners like you and I can even see simple things like this and would have prepared for it, but super coach on a million bucks a year fails to.
That is the most frustrating fact, coach gets paid massive $$$$ and facilities to back it up yet our players are really struggling just to even compete with opposition.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listen to the end of this Terry Lamb interview, loved what he says after the 14:50 mark!!!

THESE BLOKES HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER and START FIGHTING FOR THE CLUB!!!
What a great player Baa was, Sterlo too, it's a shame our players of today don't have any heart like Baa and our teams of old had. That was a great interview, thanks for posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.