Do the club take us fans for granted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the tits and dragons game. After the game, Anthony Don spoke to Raymond. Said he was sorry to the fans for the rubbish dished up over the last two weeks and said it's not good enough. Right there is a player taking accountability.

My issue is when was the last time any player or coaching staff apologised to us fans? The last two months has been shithouse, yet all the players do is say we've been working hard, hope to see a big crowd. Why should there be a big crowd? The players don't apologise to us fans after a flogging. Des doesn't. There's no accountability. I don't expect the team to win every game. But when flogged it's just a touch of class to apologise. Don spoke perfectly after the game and you could hear the genuinity in his voice.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh they do apologize at times. Last time I can think of was Aiden Tolman at the last fan forum ( you know the one that they had twice because Des did not show up. Other than that an apology is not forthcoming and when quizzed about issues relating to shit performance the generic answer is "I don't know"

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klemmer took a sly dig at fans 'in expecting our REAL FANS to show up to our game next week'

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're right, they don't care. That much has been obvious all season.

The players don't have any spirit left and Hasler is too arrogant to accept responsibility and admit fault.

To rub it in, Dib expects us all to "judge Hasler at the end of the season" and him pretending like the club isn't in a deep crisis only makes it look even more like they take us for fools.

The club, coach and players are so out of touch with the fans and expect us to put up with everything without an explanation or apology. All they're doing is making a horrible situation much, much worse.

Playing Stanley at halfback is adding kerosene to the fire. Soon there'll be none of us left and they won't take us for granted then!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer took a sly dig at fans 'in expecting our REAL FANS to show up to our game next week'
Thats fucked if you go to a restraunt that you love , then they start serving shit food you stick the first one out could be an off night, the second time well you say something and ask what's going on.if they haven't changed by the 3rd time and refuse to change it why would you bother wasting your money to be disappointed.
I haven't been to a dogs game for near on 2 years now because they serve up bland predictable shit.if they want to add a bit of spice and mix it up i shall return

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats fucked if you go to a restraunt that you love , then they start serving shit food you stick the first one out could be an off night, the second time well you say something and ask what's going on.if they haven't changed by the 3rd time and refuse to change it why would you bother wasting your money to be disappointed.
I haven't been to a dogs game for near on 2 years now because they serve up bland predictable shit.if they want to add a bit of spice and mix it up i shall return
Agree

Everything they have served up this season gave me the shits

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yes. The club makes money either way. Runs at a loss and the leagues clubs bail them out. Bottom end isnt effected too much by membershils more so the corporate dollar. Fans mean nothing. Just looks better on paper

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you really think they care about us? Only thing they care about is their bank accounts. Just like everyone works for the money.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're right, they don't care. That much has been obvious all season.

The players don't have any spirit left and Hasler is too arrogant to accept responsibility and admit fault.

To rub it in, Dib expects us all to "judge Hasler at the end of the season" and him pretending like the club isn't in a deep crisis only makes it look even more like they take us for fools.

The club, coach and players are so out of touch with the fans and expect us to put up with everything without an explanation or apology. All they're doing is making a horrible situation much, much worse.

Playing Stanley at halfback is adding kerosene to the fire. Soon there'll be none of us left and they won't take us for granted then!
Just wait until next week when Fualalo or Saunders gets the five eighth spot next week

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this is true, I've just lost a bit of respect for Klemmer.. he must be well and truly under Charlie Manson's spell... I mean des

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this is true, I've just lost a bit of respect for Klemmer.. he must be well and truly under Charlie Manson's spell... I mean des
I was paraphrasing a little if not translating what he really meant lol

Straight after the game he interviewed and said when asked about last home game for members and fans 'copped bit of criticism but be good to get the loyal fans there that would be perfect to send Kas and Reynolds out'

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got an email today from the Bulldogs asking me to complete a survey in regards to fan satisfaction..could not have been bothered to reply to it and before I knew it it had been deleted....

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think this season what's been so frustrating is that the club has made us look like fools over and over again.

The social media proudtobeabulldogwinorlose bullshit and the pretending that everything is great is what's pissed me off more.

On Facebook.... #NRLBulldogs lose 36-0. Good effort though #proudtobeabulldog. Fuck off!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That being the case I would guess he would have no objection to me asking our REAL PLAYERS to show up as well because they have been very conspicuous by their absence. And while I am at it would like to know why we should be paying our hard earned to watch them not turn up because they have been taking their payments regardless.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys are severely broken.Will take some effort to eventually win this one, (even though they currently have the lead )and to continue their run to the finals.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got an email today from the Bulldogs asking me to complete a survey in regards to fan satisfaction..could not have been bothered to reply to it and before I knew it it had been deleted....
Should have replied.. youd get an automated reply from Castle "Thanks for your Feedback".

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Send a reply sack des

Status
Not open for further replies.