• Queensland 13+

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dave Smith and Daniel Anderson killed Origin with their Knee Jerk reaction...

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one is going anywhere so no point complaining

Is was like having uate in again with Merritt rushing up and making the wrong choice

It's all been about intensity in both game so far whoever starts better has been the better team the whole game nsw couldn't even get close to match it tonight

And good on josh Reynolds getting a go thought he played solid for his first game on the field

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds has to come in for Pearce ; Sutton in for Maloney who was streamrollered by Moptop Thaiday a few times. Ferguson back in for Merritt if allowed or someone with 20kgs extra on their body. Hayne & Tamou back in too.
Pretty much this, I'd have A. Reynolds at halfback with J. Reynolds or as second choices Sutton/Carney at five-eighth with one of them on the bench for a proper utility role.

If we can't get Ferguson shift Hayne to the wing keep Dugan at fullback drop Trent Merrin and Aaron Woods for doing not much, maybe bring in Tolman who can work through big games and another forward who can actually do work and defense.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be Interesting to see what the Telecrap write about merrits performance...

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really disappointed in that performance by NSW, Pearce and Maloney need to go asap. They did nothing in setting up a running game to get us out of our own half, when Reynolds came on we actually started making meters then he was taken off after 10 minutes...

Pearce should of sat out for Reynolds because Pearce was disgusting, he couldn't make tackles, he made very horrible passes and fucking obivous dummies, he was slow and was so predictable.

He also ruined overlaps/setplays and momentum, our forwards were dominated. We need to stop picking players who aren't good enough seriosuly...

The refereeing was pretty awful, so many soft things getting penalised and four sin bins in one game especially in origin and the the overall possession QLD had was questionable. QLD also rushed off the defensive line very quicly every time.

QLD bashed us, they showed up Pearce and Maloney (targeted him) and deserved to win by that margin.
Agree with all of that - but would of been closer if Merrit wasnt on the wing rushing in everytime leaving a massive open passage to the try line that my 80 year old grandma could of got a pass out passed him to the winger

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pearce = DUD
Farah = DUD
Maloney = DUD
Woods = DUD
Merrit = First and last origin game MASSIVE DUD
Dugan = Me tipping QLD the second he got picked

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Waiting to hear what bullshit Daley is going to come up with to explain that piss weak performance

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one is going anywhere so no point complaining

Is was like having uate in again with Merritt rushing up and making the wrong choice

It's all been about intensity in both game so far whoever starts better has been the better team the whole game nsw couldn't even get close to match it tonight

And good on josh Reynolds getting a go thought he played solid for his first game on the field
I would of taken Pearce off, shifted Farah to halfback and put Reynolds in at hooker. Reynolds played solid for his limited time and I thought it was uncalled for to take him off and leave Pearce on doing jack shit.

Still puzzled why four sin bins were made in a state of origin match for soft crap while Slater got away with striking with his shoulder (will most likely get off untouched).

But Pearce's father needs to be removed as a selector because he has to be the main reason that he keeps being chosen. I feel this is Pearce's last origin series or game, we have Adama Reynolds who is capable of atleast kicking, taking on the line and not being VERY predictable.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Phil Gould is an adgenda driven f@ck face..

He loves it when QLD belts us. Keeps his record as the last coach to have beaten QLD in a SOO series..

He is an egotistic prick!!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone call the guiness book of fucking records cause that was the longest joke in history.

National Rigged League.

There's a handful of maroons supporters out there that will admit the referees determined the outcome of this game in the first 5mins.

We lost this game at the 80minute siren of game one..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks to Julia Gillard for stealing the headlines...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pearce = DUD
Farah = DUD
Maloney = DUD
Woods = DUD
Can't argue there, all been exposed for the frauds they are

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce = DUD
Farah = DUD
Maloney = DUD
Woods = DUD
Dugan played well...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce = DUD
Farah = DUD
Maloney = DUD
Woods = DUD
Pretty much, I thought Dugan was okay but didn't run it enough but that is probably due our halves Maloney and Pearce not doing anything...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW:
Josh Dugan: 7
Brett Morris: 5
Michael Jennings: 5
Josh Morris: 5.5
Nathan Merritt: 5.5
James Maloney: 4
Mitchell Pearce: 4
Paul Gallen: 7
Robbie Farah: 7.5
Aaron Woods: 6
Luke Lewis: 7
Ryan Hoffman: 6.5
Greg Bird: 7
Interchange:
Andrew Fifita: 7.5
Trent Merrin: 5.5
Josh Reynolds:
Anthony Watmough: 5.5

LOL Telecrap rated merrit above Brett morris, and reynolds didnt even get rated..

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daley won't have the guts to drop Pearce. He'll argue cohesion, familiarity, blah, blah, blah, blah. Pearce will lose Game 3, and come next year all will be forgotten. Rinse, Repeat.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We seriously missed Tamou, Hayne and Fergi... Would have made massive metres for us when we were struggling to come out of our own 20 metre zone...

Status
Not open for further replies.