DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Not sure why so much hate towards Mitch Brown.

Not the flashiest winger, but is pretty safe under the high ball and scores his fair share of tries.
Similar to Wright and Goodwin.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Not the flashiest winger, but is pretty safe under the high ball and scores his fair share of tries.
Let's in more than he scores iirc.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Because he doesn't have tattoos..

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh let the Inu rumors heat up again.. Lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont rate mitch at all hopefully hes learnt to catch ,inu def on the outer what a joke des even picked barba last year wtf

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des is the stats man isn't he?
His stats must tell him he gets more out of Brown than "Daisy" Inu .....some " days he" runs and some "days he" doesn't.

.....does Des have a daughter?

AndrewRyan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm tipping Inu in for Brown on game day anyway. Hopefully Pritchard in for O'Hanlon

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is Inu on the outer?

Didn't he just recover from a broken jaw. Him match fitness would be effected as a result & just needs a bit more time.

If anything he has performed better for the Bulldogs than he did with other teams.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will know within the first 20 mins who is going to win this game.

I hope the Warriors don't bounce back, throw the ball around & everything comes off for them. They can do that the following week.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch brown is a dud, and I know this because he just sits there whilst a fat out of form uate steals a high ball from him. This is the same uate that couldn't catch HIV after ****ing 30 street walkers bareback.

I hope Stanley is alright.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitch brown is a dud, and I know this because he just sits there whilst a fat out of form uate steals a high ball from him. This is the same uate that couldn't catch HIV after ****ing 30 street walkers bareback.

I hope Stanley is alright.
lol...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With Inu its a combination of Des not wanting to change a winning side if possible and Inu hasnt been outstanding in NSW Cup enough yet to push someone out. Des is known to rarely change a winning side unless forced to, unless the replacement is sure to be better, or hes forced into it with injury. He had to change with Browne in for Stanley, but otherwise the side wont change much while its winning. Id say Pritchard in for OHanlon.

Its Browne's chance to keep Stanley in NSW Cup if he can play well enough. Stanley when not injured was great, so Browne has to play pretty well to keep him out when he returns from injury.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors are too undisciplined to be a threat to us.

Des will have them worked out before half time. I predict a first half advantage for them but a strong finish for us.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown over Inu? Brown isn't much safer than Inu to begin with, reminds me of Jonathan Wright or Goodwin, he has hands for feet. No pace and not threatening at all, really sad that Stanley is injured because we've downgraded with Brown there. But still think we should win.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Inu its a combination of Des not wanting to change a winning side if possible and Inu hasnt been outstanding in NSW Cup enough yet to push someone out. Des is known to rarely change a winning side unless forced to, unless the replacement is sure to be better, or hes forced into it with injury. He had to change with Browne in for Stanley, but otherwise the side wont change much while its winning. Id say Pritchard in for OHanlon.

Its Browne's chance to keep Stanley in NSW Cup if he can play well enough. Stanley when not injured was great, so Browne has to play pretty well to keep him out when he returns from injury.
He has to change the side regardless seeing as Stanley is injured. Brown is just as error prone as Inu.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Houston we have a problem, like honestly how does an "unfit" brown get chosen over inu. He must have done something or hasler has dropped him like an egg??? Inu also would have fired up against his old side.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer Inu over Brown especially against the warriors!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Houston we have a problem, like honestly how does an "unfit" brown get chosen over inu. He must have done something or hasler has dropped him like an egg??? Inu also would have fired up against his old side.
Whatever it is, it must be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.