Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just think we are finally in a position that you truly have to earn your spot in the squad. And no one is a walk in
Mitch Brown seems to have walked back in.

It's either a double standard, Inu has been atrocious in NSW cup, or something behind the scenes.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about why Inu isn't being included because of the stupid rumours, but no one has questioned why Kasiano isnt there.. Both haven't done much in NSW Cup so maybe Des is going with a winning side and the other guys probably won't get a chance until someone gets injured or plays dreadful in a few consecutive games..

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about why Inu isn't being included because of the stupid rumours, but no one has questioned why Kasiano isnt there.. Both haven't done much in NSW Cup so maybe Des is going with a winning side and the other guys probably won't get a chance until someone gets injured or plays dreadful in a few consecutive games..
Kasiano isn't there because no first grade props have been injured, and they're doing a great job.

However, Stanley is injured, leaving a vacant wing spot.

Brown played in the first two rounds, where we won one from two. Brown wasn't part of the Melbourne and Roosters winning teams, so by the "keeping the winning team" logic that some are mentioning, you can't say he has a right to walk straight back with no time in NSW Cup. He's 'unproven' under Des' new approach where he is putting players through NSW Cup after injury. Not even Lafai walked straight back in like Brown is.

I'm not saying he hasn't picked Inu to replace injured stanley because of rumours, but there is a double standard there. Unless he's pulling a shifty won with the team naming and Inu will run out on the weekend.

Or, like Raysie said, maybe Des doesn't consider him a winger anymore.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does Mbye keep getting named? We all know he isn't going to get a shot unless our halves are injured... I wonder what the plans are for him.. TH is improving at a fast rate, Reynolds is quality and Lichaa our next hooker.... Des doesnt seem to like utilities on the bench.... hmmm any ideas?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm giving Brown a chance, so ill save my judgement until the 80th min.

But still think this is a smokescreen by Desmond.

Can we say if Inu plays the rumours are bullshit and if he doesn't, the rumours are true?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It pains me to say but unfortunately we may see inu leave before june 30. Like honestly how are any of; thompson, brown, low or even stanley a bettr player than him. Atleast give him a shot to redeem himself or prove his worth. He should of been picked vs penriff than if brown can waltz straight back in.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure why so much hate towards Mitch Brown.

Not the flashiest winger, but is pretty safe under the high ball and scores his fair share of tries.
Similar to Wright and Goodwin.
Wright was very good.

Goodwin and Brown are prolly in the same class. Fringies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though reports on this forum say he was average at best in NSW cup it really means nothing as far as his suitability to play FG again.

An sportsman will step up to the competition when necessary, Inu has already proven he has drive and xfactor capabilities when required I don't understand why he is not playing FG again.

As far as inu 'not playing great footy', or kas for that matter ,( in nsw cup) it's probably got a lot to do with feeling demoralised.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope vatuvai leaves footprints on browns body just to see whether des will pick inu or drury low next!!!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm giving Brown a chance, so ill save my judgement until the 80th min.

But still think this is a smokescreen by Desmond.

Can we say if Inu plays the rumours are bullshit and if he doesn't, the rumours are true?
Assissin, I can't remember reading a post of yours that I didn't agree with.

If Inu doesn't play, it is a clear double standard that Brown has walked back in.

So something has to be up. What it is that is up, I have no clue.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does Mbye keep getting named? We all know he isn't going to get a shot unless our halves are injured... I wonder what the plans are for him.. TH is improving at a fast rate, Reynolds is quality and Lichaa our next hooker.... Des doesnt seem to like utilities on the bench.... hmmm any ideas?
It is a very curious think for Desmod to be continuously doing. Maybe he's just keeping a nice little bit of pressure on our 6, 7 and 9, by having his name there each week, even if Des has no plans to play him.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how there are separate threads for each team -- i'm gonna start a separate thread for the refs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assissin, I can't remember reading a post of yours that I didn't agree with.

If Inu doesn't play, it is a clear double standard that Brown has walked back in.

So something has to be up. What it is that is up, I have no clue.
Just remember im not right all the time, just most of the time lol I kid, I kid.

It just too much smoke with Inu, so there may be a fire in the background. Can't help but think it goes back to ladt years semi.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well why hasnt he been given a chance to redeem himself or make up for "any" mistake he has made.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well why hasnt he been given a chance to redeem himself or make up for "any" mistake he has made.
Maybe because Thompson and Stanley were doing enough to keep him out of fg?

Status
Not open for further replies.