Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we will hammer the Warriors, the only wild card is the new coach.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing but upsets last week, I'm hoping we put 13+ on them, but it could go either way. Having said that though, we're coming off strong at the moment beating Melbourne and the Roosters.

Just missing Stanely I'd assume this week so I'd guess Inu will slot back in if fit

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
often a team will perform with the midseason change of coach. hopefully we keep the roll on. Interested to see what warriors team turns up?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh I'm really confident with this game. Easy 2 points for us ;)

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Warriors will come out and play an unstructured unpredictible style of footy. It can either back fire on them with too many dropped balls, forwad passes as all they will be doin gis offloading OR if the passes stick they will rape any team with Johnson and Tomkins slicing through broken defensive lines.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If our defence and intensity are the same as it has been this season we will force the warriors into alot of mistakes but they are a danger especially now will elliott going

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am very excited at the thought of T-Rex and Klemmer running over the top of Shaun Johnson for 80 minutes

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just realised that we play Warriors on Sunday in NZ, then have to backup against Souffs on the friday arvo. Thats a very short turn around. Souffs on the other hand play this friday and then next friday.

Its a bit of a worry as we dont have much time to prepare against Souffs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Round 6

We'll put 50 on them.

I accidentally clicked Warriors 13+. Oh well, can't turn back now.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think any games are an easy 2 points for us. If we don't have the intensity and keep it up for the full 80 Minutes we could lose and lose easily against any team. What we need to do is keep building, The Warriors could easily put 30+ on us quickly if we are not turning up in defense.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think any games are an easy 2 points for us. If we don't have the intensity and keep it up for the full 80 Minutes we could lose and lose easily against any team. What we need to do is keep building, The Warriors could easily put 30+ on us quickly if we are not turning up in defense.
The reason I am more confident than normal is cause our defence is so much better this year. The warriors will ALWAYS concede points and it is normally a case of them throwing everything at you and if you can defuse the inevitable first 20 min onslaught then they get frustrated and the points start coming for the opposition. I mean lets be honest, the exact thing happened last year and we won. Our attack in 2013 was pretty poor and our defence not great also. Both those things have improved dramatically and they are a worse team today than last year.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Teams always win the week after a coach is sacked lol so I hope we can break that hoodoo.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just realised that we play Warriors on Sunday in NZ, then have to backup against Souffs on the friday arvo. Thats a very short turn around. Souffs on the other hand play this friday and then next friday.

yeah that is a conern cause the good friday game is early also. around 4pm if I remember correctly. we wont even be back im sydney until lunchtime monday.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Another example of woeful scheduling from the NRL

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The warriors will throw everything at us since losing their coach. If we stick it out for the full 80 mins they will crack & we will win 13+

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Like they are a worry at the moment lol, I hope the boys just make it through the games and recovery well.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we were great against the Roosters, there's too many highlights to mention and players to mention as well for that matter.(eastwoods return was ****ing awesome) however, if we don't begin to attack better in the opp 20 we will lose games we should win and it may be the difference of finishing top 4 or top 8.

I have no fear we'll beat the warriors though

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its going to be a very hard game against the warriors, the Bulldogs have played teams like Rooster and Storm who are very structured and disciplined. The warrior's will play a very unpredictable basketball kind of throw it anywhere before you get tackled kind of game and could be very hard to defend against and form shows that teams who have sacked a coach come out the following week and win big.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
worst friggin time to play them, judging by history, every team that has sacked their coach come out and have a blinder the week after

Status
Not open for further replies.