DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I'm concerned that Williams will be shifted back to the right side if Franky returns.

Stanley will obviously be out, I'm not sure if Brown has recovered from the ankle syndemosis injury.

Inu playing like a busted arse in reggies if what we read is true meaning Low would probably get the call up? Low v Manu.. Great.
if its low we are dead, who would be your choice Mitch?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low isn't a first grade player, the dude is straight up bad.

we need brown and inu.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Low isn't a first grade player, the dude is straight up bad.

we need brown and inu.
is Brown back from injury though? and Inu does sound like the only other choice but on recent form he has been dead set shocking

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play the warriors again in round 10 and both games are effectively home games for them, hope the quest for the almighty $$$ doesn't come back to haunt us. I hate playing the warriors because you just don't know what warriors team is going to turn up.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Shaun Johnson looks uninterested they play like shit, I'm thinking he's not a fan of Elliot and isn't putting in the effort to spite him knowing he's on the outer

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually worried for this game. This will be the real test for us. Are we a new side mentally ready to play each week at our best? ... or are we the same old Bulldogs that play whenever we want to?

It all depends on us who wins this game in my opinion.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I'm actually worried for this game. This will be the real test for us. Are we a new side mentally ready to play each week at our best? ... or are we the same old Bulldogs that play whenever we want to?

It all depends on us who wins this game in my opinion.
I never doubted the sides attitude under des, but our style was something that needed to change big time. and over the last 2weeks des has changed out style of play and the results have come

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
When Shaun Johnson looks uninterested they play like shit, I'm thinking he's not a fan of Elliot and isn't putting in the effort to spite him knowing he's on the outer
that's exactly what Johnson seems to be doing, that shows very little class on his behalf

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never doubted the sides attitude under des, but our style was something that needed to change big time. and over the last 2weeks des has changed out style of play and the results have come
Hopefully it's raining. That seems to be our good luck charm. lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
theyll now have even more to play for, so unfortunately im expecting a loss. but its how we lose that will be more telling.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem with the Warriors is you don't know which side is going to turn up but if the Dogs keep up that 'never quit' mentality the Warriors could be in shit.

M

moody2004

The problem with the Warriors is you don't know which side is going to turn up but if the Dogs keep up that 'never quit' mentality the Warriors could be in shit.
Hundred percent sometimes they come out and there fluke plays stick and end up posting big scores , other times there plays fuk up and they get 30+ put on them. Hopefully it's the sh1t warriors

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's exactly what Johnson seems to be doing, that shows very little class on his behalf
That club is a disgrace IMO. It seems every time they don't like a coach ie Elliott and the guy they punted last year the players just throw the toys out of the pram til and put in zero effort until they get a new coach. I feel the culture there is pretty bad. I hope we pump them and I think we will.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
we will kill these idiots. who loses to the sharks let alone get smashed?

djemonkey

New Pup
Reaction score
If Chase Stanley is out, then probably Low or Inu will come in. Des will probably want Brown to play NSW cup for match fitness, if fit. If Frank Pritchard is back, then maybe Tim Browne or Pat O'hanlon to drop out. Jackson and Eastwood are proven first graders while David Klemmer has shown he has massive potential to be one of the best forwards in the game and you will want to keep that momentum going.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll most likely be a high points scoring affair. It usually is between Dogs and Warriors.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just hope their passes dont stick coz when they do they are practically unbeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.