OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats should be on report at the least activating the 18th man if he doesnt come back.
He isn't coming back, and we won't get access to the ready replacement because no penalty given. The first guy in the tackle that concussed Fox should not have been on the field.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of the result it’s time the club throws the refs and bunker under the bus, bias aside the calls have been abysmal.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a try scoring situation a minute from halftime, sin bin every day of the week. Where was the sin bin earlier in the half when souffs kept on infringing on their line?
Exactly my thoughts, no warning for 4 repeat sets and then a professional fowl every day of the week

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
End of the day Baz that penalty on Reed would be pinged every day of the week. Their two tries were against momentum, we had them on the rack so we need to stay disciplined in the second stanza and luckily we’ve pulled it back. If we keep our heads in we can win, even with Sutton enforcing the 20m rule :tearsofjoy:.
Agreed. That penalty, and the ensuing try is on Mahoney. 100%.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And that’s why Foxx shouldn’t have played. Fucking hell
Why is that? So Fatrell couldn't sit on his head??? Fatrell biggest protected species in Australia! Burton got hit every bit as late as that first "penalty" Fatrell got, with the ref swallowing his whistle. And Bunnies should have had at LEAST 2 in the bin over the 1st half: Tass, The hipdrop on Preston (I'm not convinced it was a 100% hip-drop. but stuff it! We've had more than our fair share of binnings from dubious "hipdrops", INCLUDING Preston. Then Fatrell hit on Foxx, which they're NOW saying has Foxx out for the game! And (surprise, surprise!!!) NOTHING called on Mitchell, so we can't activate our 18th man, and now a man down the entire 2nd half!!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stop it. Fuck me, the Burton to centre brigade need to get with the programme! Ain't fucking happening. Not now, and I highly doubt ever!
It’s for half a game with Fox out. What’s ur problem it’s a viable suggestion

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can't even kick pressure Fatrell because we will get penalised even If its same time contact

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what’s our second half backline with fox out?

Status
Not open for further replies.