DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 13 | Bulldogs v Manly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
not a full team....brett stewart is still out and matai 50/50
they lose alot in attack without stewart...we need to win this game...
He is insinuating that we, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, are playing a top four side, in Manly-Waringah Sea Eagles, with a full squad for the first time this year.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When matai comes flying out at inu and perret, reynolds needs to put a little chip or grubber behind the line to keep the prick double guessing. Also it is a blessing in disguise the digital rapist is not playing. Peta hiku is solid but no great threat.
i hope inu fires coz his hatred towards matai goes back to the 2011 grand final.
Its currently 2-1 to Inu on hits, lets hope that Inu sizes Matai up again. Do you remember last years game where Reynolds put that crossfield kick of the scrum for Perrett to score, hopefully Des has some more of his famous set plays ready for players he knows!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're just not competitive enough for me to be confident of a win. But, win it we must.

Ball control is the key to it. Keeping possession denies Manly easy opportunities.

T-Rex must finally come out of his shell and play a blinder.

I'll miss the match, and won't know the score until the game is well and truly over. Don't know whether that's better than watching it unfold.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is insinuating that we, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, are playing a top four side, in Manly-Waringah Sea Eagles, with a full squad for the first time this year.
Manly are nowhere near full strength. No Jason King, Richie Fa'Aoso, Brett Stewart. And Joe G retired when his season was ended.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not having beaten a top 8 team is still quite mindboggling 1/2 way through the season and the improvements week-to-week have been quite incremental. However, you get a sense it's a "put up or shut up" time.

2.30 now at Centrebet, which iirc was the same we were paying last year when played up there albeit in vastly different circumstances.

<12 @3.35 looks good value.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly are nowhere near full strength. No Jason King, Richie Fa'Aoso, Brett Stewart. And Joe G retired when his season was ended.
Excuses already? They haven't even taken then field yet.

Bulldogs by 8!

Go Doggies!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If the eagles win, you and youre mates will be on here talking crap. If you lose however, we wont hear from any of you, just like last year

N

Natboy

I'm not being rude but why would a manly supporter want to be on here anyway?
I'd cut my nuts off with a spoon before I typed the words manly forum into google..

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope we're in for a real grind tonight. It's been a while since we've been able to compete with the best.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I'm not being rude but why would a manly supporter want to be on here anyway?
I'd cut my nuts off with a spoon before I typed the words manly forum into google..
Exactly! I dont get it either!?!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried joining the Manly forum once, I got banned after one post.

Doggies_4_Ever

Waterboy
Reaction score
After a rather embarrassing 20-6 scoreline last contest, i think both teams will come out firing, should be a close game. Hopefully we can focus and play well for a full 80 minutes, not drop off tackles, keep focus and maintain intensity we should get over. Us by 10

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Short passes near the line with forwards steaming onto the ball, worked for the warriors last week.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our wingers need to stay wide and not creep in too much, they will need to get the jump on any kicks.
We gotta get the basics right play the balls etc.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our wingers need to stay wide and not creep in too much, they will need to get the jump on any kicks.
We gotta get the basics right play the balls etc.
that is spot on mate!
good job

Status
Not open for further replies.