DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 14 | Bulldogs v Manly

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 13 | Bulldogs v Manly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
Something I had noted and have stated since and it was backed up by Michael Crocker on Sundays morning footy show that the ref was on the spot when he awarded the try. He must have been happy that the ball touched some part of the line to make his decision like he did. Blah blah blah Manly fans get over it!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Come on guys. You're drawing a fairly long bow here.

There's a thousand times more doubt over Reynolds' try. It's been fairly civil until now. Don't screw it up by going down that path.
I know your a good bloke but its still funny that a manly fan talking about going down that path, especially after Friday night.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys. You're drawing a fairly long bow here.

There's a thousand times more doubt over Reynolds' try. It's been fairly civil until now. Don't screw it up by going down that path.
Exactly. I did wonder about the Horo try, but to suggest it was more dubious than the Reynolds one is a stretch. Even if, for example, the ref had sent it upstairs with some doubts over whether or not it it was grounded, no video ref would have overturned that call.

And the Cherry-Evans one isn't worth debating. 100% try. End of story.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol @ all the debating about tries or no tries, WE WON, MANLY LOST, MOVE THE FUCK ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.