Deserves a thread.. delete after an hour so we can enjoy it for a bit.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you and your crew he isn’t the idiot you have made him out to be
Oh yes he is.
He wouldnt make the 17 in any other team.

It's taken him 27 rounds to do something, and while his break was good (most other fullbacks do those once every 2 games).his kick was a flukey play that JAC did extremely well to hang on to.

Don't know why you are defending him.
He's been the worst FB in the league bar none and it was ridiculous CC persisted with him for as long as he did.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yes he is.
He wouldnt make the 17 in any other team.

It's taken him 27 rounds to do something, and while his break was good (most other fullbacks do those once every 2 games).his kick was a flukey play that JAC did extremely well to hang on to.

Don't know why you are defending him.
He's been the worst FB in the league bar none and it was ridiculous CC persisted with him for as long as he did.
You are trying to spin your shit to the wrong bloke champ, let’s just see where Perham plays next year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell ya what - I still cannot get my head about Topine. S'posed to be the most hardcore Dogs guy, now is part of the white ant brigade.

Either the biggest 180 dummy spit of all time or he got done bad. The rest I can sort of understand to a point (although Alamoti as a 19 yr old must be getting some fckng fantastic advice).

This whole thing smells like someone influential in the playing group running around talking shit and some buying it. Lets face it, not many in the above list are getting a Nobel prize any time soon.
I also don’t think my list is complete.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Rfm and Thompson are wolves the rest are sheep. You shit in someone’s ear long enough some will start to buy in to what you are saying. The exact same thing has happened in TK some assholes spit enough poison and the sheep drink the koolaid.
And Lizards rule the world.

Good to see you're with the programme.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’d be happier and most importantly winning. Seems to have shielded KO, Alamoti was never going to help the first grade scoreboard.
Would love to know the answer...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tell ya what - I still cannot get my head about Topine. S'posed to be the most hardcore Dogs guy, now is part of the white ant brigade.

Either the biggest 180 dummy spit of all time or he got done bad. The rest I can sort of understand to a point (although Alamoti as a 19 yr old must be getting some fckng fantastic advice).

This whole thing smells like someone influential in the playing group running around talking shit and some buying it. Lets face it, not many in the above list are getting a Nobel prize any time soon.
All that can change from leader manipulation. Eg. If Topine feels wronged and a 'leader' like RFM is like ah don't worry bro this place is not the Bulldogs we know etc chatting shit, it infects weak followers pretty quickly

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Perham as a depth player…not a starting FB though
Yeah bro he always puts in but he really lacks the leg speed and strength to return kicks he seems to get dominated in every tackle. Like you say he’s a depth player he really needs to work on his leg drive and core strength.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More Ciraldo More Burton, More Reed, More Ado Carr, More KO :(