Dummy halves giving quick service
Kick returns from back 3 at full speed
More then one set play
Effective last tackle kicks

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a strategic move ffs.
Seriously, people aren't fallin for this bs stunt are they? They do not care.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most poignant question would have to be why is mbye playing half back when he clearly cant?

I got my invite this morning but can't go , I hope that's one of the questions though

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot the lies? Or am I mistaken.

According to Dib Hasler was unable to attend because of commitments including injury reports and had sent his apologies to the club that he would not be attending.

Now the reports are Hasler didn't know?

The club is showing contempt for its fans if that is the case.

The club is in peril.
A coach has a vice like grip on our game play.
The players are understandably unhappy with it.
The team is losing games. We are at the bottom of the table.
The same issues have been around for 12 months at least.
And Dib didn't wait to extend the guys contract.

How do you think the fans and players are feeling Mr Dib?

Reactions: jof

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Theres a rumour Hasler had a family emergency, and that kinda fits in with the sudden change of plans not to attend.

Dragons will flog us, and the members forum will be full of predetermined and presubmitted questions by Bulldogs staff this week. Those that stand up and ask questions will be friends/family of board members/staff and sugarcoat shit with comments like "who will play alongside Foran next year", and "is Lichaa being re-signed".

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I sent my question within minutes of getting the email this morning. No confirmation of my attendance yet. So i guess i won't be going.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think this will calm the farm a bit. Imo Des actually does care about the team and the club itself .
He's of the opinion that greatness is a slow building process which includes wins and losses and that's why he won't change
however at what point do you stop holding on to a game plan that is clearly not working?
He's trick this year of the short kick off is pretty lame.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we'll beat st george on monday and the club will use that to get around all the questions lol

i hope people ask him logical questions that we need answered, not just angry vitriol

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the rip into him. Hope somebody brings in a sling shot or throws a shoe at him like George bush

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Win, lose, or draw the questions shouldn't change. Even if the meeting was after four wins on the trot.

Boring style of play been going on for years and it's not working.

Recruitment hasn't changed, even though we finally have a half in Foran it's far from being enough.

Players hardly ever being dropped is so stupid, loyalty should only go so far...

Would like his opinion on why flanno, green or the roosters coach have won a comp over the last couple of years and why he hasn't?

I wonder if he agrees that our recruitment has been pathetic

Reactions: GDR

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I hope you win that bet. I'd like to see the news he has resigned Monday night and therefore is unable to turn up.
Lol they aren't dumb enough to sack him now and have to pay him out millions. Then again they were dumb enough to extend his contract based on purely shit results.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Registered my interest very quickly to attend but no response? Maybe only 300 non kenellers are welcome !

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anyone got a start to this? I know I haven't.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love for someone to ask him....it gets said and reported that you work over 12 hours a day, first in, last out, never leave any stone un-turned....what do you exactly do? Why does the team perform so badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.