off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
David Riccio, The Daily Telegraph
June 8, 2017 4:13pm
Subscriber only

UPSET Canterbury members have been emailed an invitation to discuss the club’s current plight with the Bulldogs hierarchy next week, including coach Des Hasler.

Having told club officials he was unaware of his requirements to turn-up to a members ‘meet and greet’ last Sunday, Hasler will attempt to rectify his absence by fielding questions from 300 members who can register to attend the forum, which will be held next Tuesday night at Canterbury Leagues Club.

In a conscious effort to display unity amid suggestions of a divided camp, Hasler will be joined by Bulldogs chief executive Raelene Castle and chairman Ray Dib.

With just five wins for the season and sitting ahead of only wooden-spoon favourites the Newcastle Knights and Wests Tigers on the NRL ladder, Bulldogs fans are searching for answers on why their club’s finals hopes are fading with every week.

The members forum on Tuesday night will be held just over 24-hours after the Bulldogs public holiday Monday clash with third-placed St George-Ilawarra at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/3826c9beb90d767ee6181d7cc13e72f3

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice
I hope those that attend are honest and ruthless in their questions

I hope it's not like a tool box meeting at work
Where all the employees complain about everything
Then we have a meeting and no one says a thing

I expect someone to ask Des directly

Why he thinks he deserved a contract extension and pay rise given how he has slowly destroyed our club since taking over in 2012
And compare his results with flano at the sharks in that same time

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
They are pretty brave to do it the day after the Dragons game just hope for their sake the team actually gets the win.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are pretty brave to do it the day after the Dragons game just hope for their sake the team actually gets the win.
Thats just a smart business move. If we lose then its not like there could be any more criticism directed at them after the past 4 games, but if we win then the board will use it as a turning point and disregard all the questions.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Thats just a smart business move. If we lose then its not like there could be any more criticism directed at them after the past 4 games, but if we win then the board will use it as a turning point and disregard all the questions.
Lol wouldn't be surprised if they start getting all dodgy with their answers

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What's the point, there are no acceptable answers for the current situation so it's just a waste of everyone's time.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Someone please ask when the boring playing style is going to be abolished forever?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm telling you the meeting will be wasted, as we're going to beat the Dragons on Monday and we're going to look like idiots asking the questions pre-planned.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Seriously we know the questions and answers now!

Reactions: DT

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm telling you the meeting will be wasted, as we're going to beat the Dragons on Monday and we're going to look like idiots asking the questions pre-planned.
I don't care if we win by a hundred that doesn't excuse this season and the end of last. the reality is that the structures they are running are ineffective given the playing group we have. The question is why persist with something that you know you players can't deliver.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I hope we get flogged again
Only way people are going to ask honest questions
Unfortunately you're right and what worries me is if they win then people are gonna have a bad case of amnesia.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately you're right and what worries me is if they win then people are gonna have a bad case of amnesia.
You better believe it

You only have to look at what happens here on the kennel
We win a game
Next thing everyone talks about winning the premiership

We must lose to get honest questions

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
You better believe it

You only have to look at what happens here on the kennel
We win a game
Next thing everyone talks about winning the premiership

We must lose to get honest questions
I just don't like the idea that people have to email their questions to the club tbh.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't like the idea that people have to email their questions to the club tbh.
It's to keep it all calm

Otherwise people get to excited and thing escalate quickly

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch the Bulldogs tear it up now... who saw grahams face when that reporter got smart to him?
Guaranteed the boys are gonna lift big time.
But we never maintain our lift. The boys are board, I'm bored even more, even when we win we never look promising
We are so shit

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch the Bulldogs tear it up now... who saw grahams face when that reporter got smart to him?
Guaranteed the boys are gonna lift big time.
But we never maintain our lift. The boys are board, I'm bored even more, even when we win we never look promising
We are so shit
Yeah
And then slowly build towards another 38 point flogging

Status
Not open for further replies.