Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can say is we/the Bulldogs fk'd up by not trying hard enough for Wayne Bennet which left us with Kevin Moore... and look what happened to the out come of having Kevin Moore as Head Coach! (FAIL)

This is a blessing in diguse... the way I see it best opportunity for the club to obtain one of, if not the best coach in the game at the moment. The Bulldogs don't want to lose out on another great opportunity again.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny you should say this. in RLW a few months back when they surveyed the coaches and one of the questions they asked was which player would you have liked to have been able to coach and Hasler replied: SBW.
i could have sworn he said Mick Ennis!

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I know Hodkinson will be Jizzing lol.

I want Choc Watmough !!

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Funny you should say this. in RLW a few months back when they surveyed the coaches and one of the questions they asked was which player would you have liked to have been able to coach and Hasler replied: SBW.
i could have sworn he said Mick Ennis!
Your both wrong tbh,

1. it wasn't in RLW it was on the Footy Show.

2. He did say Sonny Bill not Ennis.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever "DoggiesBro" is on LeagueUnlimited.... dude your embaressing us, and yourself. Give up ffs.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we'll just have to wait and see, just hope they dont leave us hanging like usual waiting forever to know whats going on with our club

C

Ceagle

Won't happen.

At $600k a season Manly were offering him, they were $200k in the red from the previous financial year.

With the Bulldogs offer equalling that at Manly would put them $350k in the red.

Then if it's true about the last minute $1 million a season + bonuses from Manly, that puts them $600k a season in the red.

Given they only recently went $1.5million under, there is no way they could afford to pay Hasler much more than his $400k a season, without putting the club to the wall.
How are you so sure of the operations of my club?

G

Gladiator.

I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

I will wait on official announcements.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol i have some information to all the retards who are happy about this

des hasler will not coach the dogs in 2013, in fact nobody will because the world will end on 2012

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and btw wtf is everybody waiting for official announcements, are you retards?

newspapers have been wrong before but this is clearly going to happen

Dogz_supporter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok so imagine Hasler is released to coach us next year. I remember TG said that whether they offer SBW a contract is decided upon the coach. Hasler + 2012=SBW back to dogs?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ok so imagine Hasler is released to coach us next year. I remember TG said that whether they offer SBW a contract is decided upon the coach. Hasler + 2012=SBW back to dogs?
Yep ... and you know what else ? .... When Dessie comes he'll bring along that cows-blood injecting they do for rehab, and with all the medicinal benefits of quick recovery, we've ear-marked a comeback for Terry Lamb too !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.