Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
makes me have some doubt its true. what are they gonna come out and say bye des?
I would imagine if it was good news they would do a press release BEFORE the awards night that is tonight.The fact they are waiting til tomorrow is good news for us!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I mean it's a no brainer if they read the papers, BUT Manly have their awards night tonight.

The word is that Hasler and another will be informing the players and staff tonight of their intentions to move on.

No word on players with get out clauses (from official sources).

Manly's official website confirms a press conference tomorrow.

==============

On another note looks like the trolls are hammering Manlys forum at the moment *sigh*... :nervous::sleepy:

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
has it actually been confirmed anywhere that JD is appointed coach for next year i haven't seen anything from the club officially

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
has it actually been confirmed anywhere that JD is appointed coach for next year i haven't seen anything from the club officially
There has been NOTHING official from both clubs. Why do you think we're ALL FREAKING OUT!?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rumours are that Hassler will be bringing 2 players with him. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
There has been NOTHING official from both clubs. Why do you think we're ALL FREAKING OUT!?
well every1 saying JD has nothing to caoch for next year he hasn't been appointed and i'd say there's a reason for that hasler to dogs next year

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FOXSPORTS HAVE CONFIRMED IT
confirmed, repeated, what's the diff. i love how the article says hasler will coach the dogs from 2013, and a few sentences later 'it appears Dymock is unwanted in the top job for 2013'. yes, that would be the appearance given you'd just said hasler will be head coach in 2013.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
well every1 saying JD has nothing to caoch for next year he hasn't been appointed and i'd say there's a reason for that hasler to dogs next year
Yep, I think Greenberg knew this all along. He knew Hasler was signed up for 2012 by Manly but he knew that the chance of Manly releasing him for 2012 after signing with us for 2013 was high.

See sig.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
love the fact that hasler is comin over but am i the only one that thinks this is a kick in the teeth for dymock??

Status
Not open for further replies.