Dear Parramatta,

Status
Not open for further replies.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact the the Hillsong Corporation is clenching it's claws around your club behind the scenes sickens me even more.
That's right, Paul Osborne is a massive Hill songer, these ****ers make me sick.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I dont have to tell yous all how much I dirtymatta..
If any one does nt go and check my last 100 posts :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Look at the weather at the moment. Rain, Storms - Its an omen.
Storm FTW tomorrow

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
where the **** do these pundits get the idea sydney is behind parra?

The fans of the other 8 teams hate parra (we hate each other really as well) and the last thing we want is a year of these malcontents carrying on that they won a premiership...F&^K THAT!!!

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Hurm.

Can you elaborate a bit further about the relationship between the Eels and Hillsong?

woody hannant

Waterboy
Reaction score
a storm is coming sunday boo hoo parramatta there will be a lot of yellow and blue to clean up from the gutters come monday

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If it rains the Eels have no hope. The only way they will win is by making a thousand offloads in the game - if it's wet thats never going to be effective.

Eels fans better start praying for the rain to hold off.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Excellent thread. Although I have never been able to stand Melbourne, I will be cheering them all the way in tomorrow's GF. If anyone thinks Dogs fans would support Parramatta they are crazy.

The main reason the Bulldogs are not playing in the Grand Final is because the Parrascum took three of our players out illegally. First Cayless and then Hindmarsh kneed The General in the head in the first tackle theymade in the game. Both Hayne and Keating were charged for their illegal tackles on Goodwin and Hannant and both entered guilty pleas. So, will I be supporting Parrascum tomorrow? No fkn way in the world.

You are also right on the mark re their stinkin' bandwagon supporters. Most of them know nothing about the team they are supposed to love. When they were running near the bottom of the table earlier in the year they were getting crowds of about 4,000, even to home games.

The other thing which is very irritating is hearing all the bandwagon scum moan about how they couldn't get Grand Final tickets. GF tickets went on sale to season ticket holders on 29 July 2009 and to the general public a few days later. At that time, there were thousands of tickets available to anyone who had faith and belief in their team. Did the Parrascum bandwagoners buy their tickets then? No, of course not because a quick check of the draw and table will reveal that around 29 July their team was doing badly, the so-called supporters were nowhere to be fouind and so of course did not buy tickets.

So, all I can say is may Nathan Cayless start the game. May his hamstring snap in his first hitup. May Hayne cop some knees in the back of his head and get KO'd and may the Melbourne Storm smash the Parrascum into next week. The bandwagoners will will crawl back into their holes and justice will have been done.

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
Great post CK.

I am sick of the bandwagoners everywhere as well, all these bloody fairweather fans.

Stats do not lie and this club with the "best supporters in the NRL" had two of the lowest 6 crowds in the NRL this year and the fourth lowest home crowd (second lowest Sydney club - only behind Cronulla) average in the competition.

source - http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2009.html

I personally can not wait until Sunday evening when the GF is over and all these bandwagoners can crawl back to where they came from.

Hurm.

Can you elaborate a bit further about the relationship between the Eels and Hillsong?
Hayne, Mannah and Galuvao go to Hillsong, their CEO Osbourne goes to Hillsong and their chaplain is from Hillsong (at the CEO's request).

Last edited by a moderator:

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cannot get over the amount of publicity they are getting, I don't remember Manly getting as much this time last year. I am really over Parramatta and Jarryd Hayne, I hope Slater knees him in the head knocks him out and gets away with it.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I so hope Parra lose.
Every second car here in Campbelltown seems to have a freaking Parra flag. I have never seen Parra fans out here. Pfft. The largest bandwagon I have ever seen.
Here's hoping to make it 24 long years...
And the amount of people wearing Parra jerseys at Mac Square the other week every second person had on Dragons jumpers today it was Eels, they seem to come out of nowhere never see them all year.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yesterday i came up to Nelson bay and on the way i had to go thru parra and everything there, was blue and gold!! WHAT A FKN DISGRACE!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No need to be spiteful, Puting players on the Harbor Bridge and having the Premier wanting to name trains after players makes me sick, I dont care who wins the GF but its worth mentioning we beat both teams during the regular season and we will be smarter next year.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear that Parra got SMASHED, tbh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.