Dear Parramatta,

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Hayne sucked the main vein today. It was brilliant to watch. If he had of been on, they probably would have won. To see him crying after the loss was priceless. Ahh sadism, love it.

woody hannant

Waterboy
Reaction score
cults

just like anyone who has suddenly found religion join a cult like hillsong and recruit new members. it didn't help them in the grandfinal. go the catholics

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Slater showed Hayne how its all done

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
What was great was Finchy had a pretty good game, that pass to put Hoffman into the gap for the first try was awesome.

Anderson: We can't win the comp with you. Your not good enough
Finchy: I'm good enough to beat your team in the gf!!

BURN!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Manly, Canterbury, Canberra, Penrith, Brisbane, Newcastle & Melbourne have all won 2, or more, premierships since the parrascums have won anything.

They took a handful of our key players and still couldnt win half a comp.

The Gold Coast have had 4 different names since they last won anything.

The Western Reds, Adelaide Rams, South Queensland Crushers, Auckland Warriors, Hunter Mariners & Northern Eagles have all come and gone..... Parra still won nothing.

St George Dragons, North Sydney Bears, Illawarra Steelers, Western Suburbs Magpies and Balmain Tigers all died and still Parramatta have no trophy.

No wonder they were carrying on like they won....

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was Brett Finch, I'd send Daniel Anderson a thank you card.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
**** Parramatta , Every parra fan has a big head now , even after loosing. Living in parra is the worst thing ever , i wanna get out of here.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
**** Parramatta , Every parra fan has a big head now , even after loosing. Living in parra is the worst thing ever , i wanna get out of here.
I went to Harris Farm markets at Merrylands yesterday and they still have copious amounts of Parra stuff up and it occurred to me that a lot of the bandwagoners are either first-time footy fans or new-Australians, hence have nfi.

I just wish it didn't bother me so much lol but the reality is you hardly ever saw Parra flags etc even in the Parra area. I go there quite often and there may have been one here or there but now it's heaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.