Reaction score
Dear Lynne, I wrote you but you still ain't callin

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
See understandably I’d be offended if I didn’t get an invite too. I’ve been such a supporter for dean gay here for him to accept who he is.
Say it to his face

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She’d be driving off a bridge like Stan if she read this forum
Because she knows horse and durie1986 are her biggest fans

"we loved you Lynne, we could have been together, think about it, you ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and dream about it"

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People saying nick gets all the third party deals. The nrl released the list and roosters were only at $200k in tpa’s. One of the lowest. The deals you are talking about are the illegal unregistered ones...
No shit

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't fuck with uncle Nick, actually no one can! He's the one that runs the NRL! Just hope he retires really, really, really SOON!!!
I'm sure he would have plenty of offspring already groomed to keep running the NRL.
And while your at it dear aunty Lynne through in SBW, that will really pissoff uncle Nick & all the Rorters Supporters.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the whole team are pokie addicts, They keep pulling major jackpots at the Rorters Leagues Club.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha no one said anything about them being FOUND to be cheating the cap, we just all know (While you like in denial), that it is occuring.
I present logical statements to support my case, you offer nothing but the wit of a 5 year old.
Good luck to you.
Pulling figures out of your arse = presenting logical statements? lol you internet kids.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, so that loyalty thing you were fapping on about earlier is alive and well. Trade up when a better offer comes along... that's loyalty to a tee!

I thought loyalty was sticking with someone through thick and thin!
Numerous SOO disasters, Girl in the yellow dress, Australia day dog humping thing, I think we've been loyal to Pearce over the years. But yeah when someone better comes along you trade up, that's what smart clubs do.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pulling figures out of your arse = presenting logical statements? lol you internet kids.
ROFL.
Like a week later and you still have nothing to come back with.
Just quit, you're getting deeper and deeper.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Numerous SOO disasters, Girl in the yellow dress, Australia day dog humping thing, I think we've been loyal to Pearce over the years. But yeah when someone better comes along you trade up, that's what smart clubs do.
Hold on hold on hold on... you're digressed here. We are talking about LOYALTY. Your club was not LOYAL to him at the time that Cronk became available. In fact if memory serves me correct, he helped the Roosters climb from 2nd last in 2017 to 2nd in 2018.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol ok, he hadn't won us a premiership in 4 years at the time we signed Cronk. That better?
So just so we're clear, he hadn't got you a premiership in 4 WHOLE years??? That must've been TERRIBLE, how did you even LIVE with a 4 year premiership drought? :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: R U OK? :laughing:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on hold on hold on... you're digressed here. We are talking about LOYALTY. Your club was not LOYAL to him at the time that Cronk became available. In fact if memory serves me correct, he helped the Roosters climb from 2nd last in 2017 to 2nd in 2018.
We stood by Pearce for a decade through multiple incidents, that's loyalty, till someone better came along and we replaced him, that's smart.

I don't know what point you're trying to make?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROFL.
Like a week later and you still have nothing to come back with.
Just quit, you're getting deeper and deeper.
Having nothing is pulling figures out of your arse and claiming them as logical statements.
Having something is stating the undisputable fact we haven't cheated the cap.
Now unless you have something resembling a fact, run along internet kid.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We stood by Pearce for a decade through multiple incidents, that's loyalty, till someone better came along and we replaced him, that's smart.

I don't know what point you're trying to make?
No one is going to try and hide the fact that he made mistakes. You were loyal to him for a decade and stuck by him through those tough times. Then he got his act together and was playing good as aforementioned he helped the Roosters finish 2nd on the ladder and fall 1 game short of the GF in 2017. He had not done any wrong at this stage, and then the Roosters toss him out. That is NOT loyal.