Dear Lynn Anderson

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a toss? He's a billionaire. Let him win so the Roosters can win the NRL Premier's reward of $400,000.

$400,000 - that'll make this billionaire happy, surely.
This is what a lot of critics do not understand, it's not all about money, it's about being smarter than our competitors.
Who do you think will get more value for money in 2020, the Roosters out of Kyle Flanagan or the Sharks out of Shaun Johnson? Us out of Sitili Tupouniua or Nat Butcher or you guys out of Zane Tetevano?

Did you know we have a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine setup at our HQ at the SCG with a qualified radiologist (like we did at the old SFS) where our players can have any injuries scanned, assessed, diagnosed and we can have them in rehab within hours of their injury occurring? This equates to our players being in rehab for 24-48 hours before most other clubs players are even assessed. Not a big advantage, but it's a smart advantage. And all advantages add up.

And as someone alluded to earlier in this thread, Uncle Nick hasn't been propping us up with his own money in all his years at the helm, he's been setting up a property portfolio for us that will fund us forever. Again just another small but smart advantage we have over others.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is what a lot of critics do not understand, it's not all about money, it's about being smarter than our competitors.
Who do you think will get more value for money in 2020, the Roosters out of Kyle Flanagan or the Sharks out of Shaun Johnson? Us out of Sitili Tupouniua or Nat Butcher or you guys out of Zane Tetevano?

Did you know we have a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine setup at our HQ at the SCG with a qualified radiologist (like we did at the old SFS) where our players can have any injuries scanned, assessed, diagnosed and we can have them in rehab within hours of their injury occurring? This equates to our players being in rehab for 24-48 hours before most other clubs players are even assessed. Not a big advantage, but it's a smart advantage. And all advantages add up.

And as someone alluded to earlier in this thread, Uncle Nick hasn't been propping us up with his own money in all his years at the helm, he's been setting up a property portfolio for us that will fund us forever. Again just another small but smart advantage we have over others.
I take it you're a Roosters fan? If it's about out-smarting your competitors then answer me this simple question...

A man drives a high-performance v8 on a winding country road, in the rain, not wearing a seat-belt, and approaches 200km/h. He miscalculates the turn, loses control, spins out, comes flying through his windscreen, his head hitting a tree at speed after his car hits an embankment. The man spends the rest of his life as a vegetable.

How is it that this vegetable who now has the IQ of a brick wall can see that the Roosters are cheating the salary cap?

Outsmarting? Pffft.

Outsmarting is what you know... where as with the Sydney Roosters and Uncle Nick, it's 'who' you know.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who gives a toss? He's a billionaire. Let him win so the Roosters can win the NRL Premier's reward of $400,000.

$400,000 - that'll make this billionaire happy, surely.
He does it because he loves the roosters. Financially, it’s probably the worst investment he’s made

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it you're a Roosters fan? If it's about out-smarting your competitors then answer me this simple question...

A man drives a high-performance v8 on a winding country road, in the rain, not wearing a seat-belt, and approaches 200km/h. He miscalculates the turn, loses control, spins out, comes flying through his windscreen, his head hitting a tree at speed after his car hits an embankment. The man spends the rest of his life as a vegetable.

How is it that this vegetable who now has the IQ of a brick wall can see that the Roosters are cheating the salary cap?

Outsmarting? Pffft.

Outsmarting is what you know... where as with the Sydney Roosters and Uncle Nick, it's 'who' you know.
The answer is as simple as the question, we're not cheating the salary cap. Given the turnover of admin staff and players and assistant coaches at the club over the past two decades, do you honestly think all of them maintained the big secret? Or, and this may take some thinking on your part, we develop players and build in them a loyalty towards the history of the club, the jersey and the local area? Out of the 17 that played last Friday night, 9 have never played for another club and 2 of them had played less than five games for another club and 2 weren't wanted by their previous clubs. What you see in us are the benefits of development and smart recruitment.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The answer is as simple as the question, we're not cheating the salary cap. Given the turnover of admin staff and players and assistant coaches at the club over the past two decades, do you honestly think all of them maintained the big secret? Or, and this may take some thinking on your part, we develop players and build in them a loyalty towards the history of the club, the jersey and the local area? Out of the 17 that played last Friday night, 9 have never played for another club and 2 of them had played less than five games for another club and 2 weren't wanted by their previous clubs. What you see in us are the benefits of development and smart recruitment.
Loyalty? Yep, loyalty is ripe out Bondi way. Just ask Mitchell Pearce... he stays loyal to your mob, then a better, more experienced and more valuable player in Cooper Cronk becomes available, and Pearce is hung out to dry.

Loyalty? LOL... please.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are fried if you think the roosters don't cheat the cap.
I am sure you know deep down that it's true but as a fan, you don't want to admit it, and that is fair enough.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loyalty? Yep, loyalty is ripe out Bondi way. Just ask Mitchell Pearce... he stays loyal to your mob, then a better, more experienced and more valuable player in Cooper Cronk becomes available, and Pearce is hung out to dry.

Loyalty? LOL... please.
If you can't see we were loyal to Pearce through I dunno "several infractions" than more the fool you. But what we did was make the smart decision to replace one player with a better one.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are fried if you think the roosters don't cheat the cap.
I am sure you know deep down that it's true but as a fan, you don't want to admit it, and that is fair enough.
You want to believe in something you can't prove, that's ok, anti-vaxxers do the same thing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you can't see we were loyal to Pearce through I dunno "several infractions" than more the fool you. But what we did was make the smart decision to replace one player with a better one.
Ok, and what infraction did Pearce cause at the time the Roosters signed Cronk?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to believe in something you can't prove, that's ok, anti-vaxxers do the same thing.
Not that I need to justify myself to a rorters fan of all people, but just quickly:
Cronk $1m
Tedesco $1m
Cricton $900k
Keary $650k
Cordner $650
Hargraves $500
Friend $500
Mitchell $500

Total from 8 players = $5,700,000
Remaining Salary for other 22 players = $3,900,000
Average per player = $177,272
Top 30 minimum contract = $105,000

So you are telling me that players like Bmoz, Isaac Liu, JOSEPH MANU, Ryan Hall, Daniel Tupou, Mitch Aubusson, Tetevano, Taukeiaho, Radley are essentially all playing for $200k or less per season? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH come on man, you are making yourself look silly.

Don't forget, Roosters only have $200,000 in registered TPAs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes Uncle Nick is a very very clever bloke if he wasn't he would never have succeeded in the used car business. The fact that he has managed to get the support of most of the media, now that's what I call been very, very , very ,very clever.
Anyone with half a brain will tell you that its the media that decided who wins elections, and who wins football matches these day.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not that I need to justify myself to a rorters fan of all people, but just quickly:
Cronk $1m
Tedesco $1m
Cricton $900k
Keary $650k
Cordner $650
Hargraves $500
Friend $500
Mitchell $500

So you are telling me that players like Bmoz, Isaac Liu, JOSEPH MANU, Ryan Hall, Daniel Tupou, Mitch Aubusson, Tetevano, Taukeiaho, Radley are essentially all playing for $200k or less per season? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH come on man, you are making yourself look silly.

Don't forget, Roosters only have $200,000 in registered TPAs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It’s just beyond ridiculous isn’t it.
They are ruining the game and I have never been less interested in the final series than this year

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are ruining the game and I have never been less interested in the final series than this year
Me either.
I hope Parra or Canberra win just so it isnt another boring Rorters vs Drizzle cheatfest.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Me either.
I hope Parra or Canberra win just so it isnt another boring Rorters vs Drizzle cheatfest.
Anyone but Manly or the rorters for me but I really don’t care. I left the grand final at halftime last year too because it was so boring

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk $1m
Tedesco $1m
Cricton $900k
Keary $650k
Cordner $650
Hargraves $500
Friend $500
Mitchell $500

Anti-vaxxers use a whole heap of made up crap to justify their beliefs and you're doing precisely the same thing here, because just like anti-vaxxers, you don't have facts just half-arsed assumptions.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate the game is well and truly F----U ----C----K ---E---D due to the media control which has led to it been corrupt so whats new.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anti-vaxxers use a whole heap of made up crap to justify their beliefs and you're doing precisely the same thing here, because just like anti-vaxxers, you don't have facts just half-arsed assumptions.
Hahaha typical rorters flog.
You come out with these statements yet provide no facts or refute of your own, stupid anti-vaxxer.

At least I presented logical information that supports my statement.

On ya bike flog, back to the chookpen.