Dear Lynn Anderson

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha typical rorters flog.
You come out with these statements yet provide no facts or refute of your own, stupid anti-vaxxer.

At least I presented logical information that supports my statement.

On ya bike flog, back to the chookpen.
My statement is the fact is we haven't been found to be rorting the cap. Until that changes, I'm right and you're an anti-vaxxer.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That picture is 4 years prior to when we signed Cronk though. And the result of that was...
View attachment 11380
Is it just me or will it be the sweetest day ever when the Rorters finally get found out for the imposters they are..

I'm sure thier 40 or 50 supporters will be devastated but for the rest of us it will be better than beer, food or sex....

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're missing the point. You said he failed to win your mob a premiership, when he did.
lol ok, he hadn't won us a premiership in 4 years at the time we signed Cronk. That better?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My statement is the fact is we haven't been found to be rorting the cap. Until that changes, I'm right and you're an anti-vaxxer.
Hahahaha no one said anything about them being FOUND to be cheating the cap, we just all know (While you like in denial), that it is occuring.
I present logical statements to support my case, you offer nothing but the wit of a 5 year old.
Good luck to you.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
lol ok, he hadn't won us a premiership in 4 years at the time we signed Cronk. That better?
Yeah, so that loyalty thing you were fapping on about earlier is alive and well. Trade up when a better offer comes along... that's loyalty to a tee!

I thought loyalty was sticking with someone through thick and thin!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What on the hell were you doing their.
Lol
Only joking mate,haven’t been to confession since primary school
I dribbled any old shit,my only concern back then was watching the dogs play

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear Lynn you are not the answer and the club has gone backwards since your appointment. You should leave voluntarily with dean gay.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dear Lynn you are not the answer and the club has gone backwards since your appointment. You should leave voluntarily with dean gay.
What a ridiculous and childish comment

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be offended if I didn't receive an invite to the sausage themed wedding
See understandably I’d be offended if I didn’t get an invite too. I’ve been such a supporter for dean gay here for him to accept who he is.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
See understandably I’d be offended if I didn’t get an invite too. I’ve been such a supporter for dean gay here for him to accept who he is.
I was talking about your wedding, but way to deflect and spin ;)