Dear Kevin Moore you have been brilliant this year !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Very... But I think MP4 was deceived by the 1995 comparisons.

Maza

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how Moore responds to adversity, especially considering we could lose 2 games in a row (Melbourne + Dragons)
Now that this has happened, lets see how everyone responds Friday night.

I have faith in KM but the boys need to hold up their own too.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I stand by this thread ... because I don't need to wait for a premiership to feel the need to congratulate someone for a job well done ...

We we're terrible today, but we are still a million times better then last year

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I stand by this thread ... because I don't need to wait for a premiership to feel the need to congratulate someone for a job well done ...

We we're terrible today, but we are still a million times better then last year
agreed. As much as we hate to admit it but it takes alot longer than an offseason and a month of footy to turn our game around 360. Its a working progress. We arnt at the level of the storm and dragons but hopefully at the end of the season we are :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
but we are still a million times better then last year
In all, yes. But going by today's game alone, I have to disagree.

This game reminded me so much of 2010. From the one out style of football to the inability to complete sets to the absolute frustration of not showing any attacking prowress, right through to the damn Press Conference!

Fckn scary stuff. I hope we are not headed in that direction again.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millington should have had a shot there was nothing to lose,Hodgson doesnt offer aggression that we needed to trouble the dragons

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too late to drop Moore, he has people around him who help, we have had two hard teams in two weeks and the season is early, two losses in perspective is not sudden death, we must analyze ball security, keep the fire burning and maintain determination.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would have worried more if we lost 2 in a row vs Titans and Penrith. Not so hard to take since it was Storm and St Merge away.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was waiting for this to get bumped. lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a premature call, so I don't think we can hold it against Eedz. Plus he was just happy to see Lafai, Barba, Payne, Kasiano and Foster getting a go. :grinning:

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
here's a question, lets rewind and say that Kevin was booted at the end on '10 and Hasler came straight on from there...

do you think that Ben Barba would still be a fullback today

to be fair Kevin Moore was a decent coach and had some vision I just think he was very set in his way of thinking and took it personally if a game plan did not work out for him. Stubbornness and in ability to adapt was his downfall tbh.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
here's a question, lets rewind and say that Kevin was booted at the end on '10 and Hasler came straight on from there...

do you think that Ben Barba would still be a fullback today

to be fair Kevin Moore was a decent coach and had some vision I just think he was very set in his way of thinking and took it personally if a game plan did not work out for him. Stubbornness and in ability to adapt was his downfall tbh.
Yes, I still think Ben Barba would be a fullback. Fullback was always going to be his position, and if you remember back in 2008 (before bulldogs_fan aka baghdatis was born) he played a game against the Cowboys at fullback.

I always knew he'd end up at the back. Kevin Moore was no visionary, it just happened that Moore was the coach when Barba's time came.

Status
Not open for further replies.