Dear Kennelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just cleaned my house, I don't have the energy to re sanitise my furniture lol
You just don't want me to have fun in your house :(

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lek ahla w sahla. But I have a no Sharmoota policy lol
HAHAHA, are you my mum or something? Apparently any girl I bring home that I'm not engaged too is a Sharmoota and etc ffs, I never bring girls over to my place joys of being an Lebo...

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA, are you my mum or something? Apparently any girl I bring home that I'm not engaged too is a Sharmoota and etc ffs, I never bring girls over to my place joys of being an Lebo...
Probably better that you don't until you think she's stable enough to cope with the 109303020 questions she's going to get about her intentions lol. I'm thankful in that way that I didn't end up marrying one.

N

Natboy

Hate when that sh1t happens. No respect at all aye.
Yeah it really annoys me mate. She was a really pretty girl & he couldn't take no for an answer.
I fixed the problem but I hope he drowns in the pool there haha

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Yeah it really annoys me mate. She was a really pretty girl & he couldn't take no for an answer.
I fixed the problem but I hope he drowns in the pool there haha
Being banned from Ivy isn't a loss at all lol the club is full of people from the west pretending to be top notch when really they aren't lol.

N

Natboy

Being banned from Ivy isn't a loss at all lol the club is full of people from the west pretending to be top notch when really they aren't lol.
Haha yeah I'm not concerned at all. I thought about turning up just to scare the shit out of him but I thought I wouldn't want to give them a cent of my money. What about when the bouncers there thought they were all gangsters & tied that kid up and bashed him!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Haha yeah I'm not concerned at all. I thought about turning up just to scare the shit out of him but I thought I wouldn't want to give them a cent of my money. What about when the bouncers there thought they were all gangsters & tied that kid up and bashed him!
Another reason as to why I have no interest in ever going there.

N

Natboy

Maybe I'm getting old but give me a good pub or cool little bar any day

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'm getting old but give me a good pub or cool little bar any day
Who the hell wants to go to a club full sl*ts, idiots who think they're Gods gift to women and aesthetics and scream your lungs out to be able to talk?
Pubs and bars may have their share of crazies, but at least their entertaining lol

N

Natboy

Who the hell wants to go to a club full sl*ts, idiots who think they're Gods gift to women and aesthetics and scream your lungs out to be able to talk?
Pubs and bars may have their share of crazies, but at least their entertaining lol
For sure. Everytime I've been out in the cross or home bar etc I laugh so much at people I nearly wet myself haha

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful place haha. A few drinks, cheap strippers and a car park shoot out
They can never guarantee a decent looking stripper though. The last time I went they looked like they belonged in Mt Druitt lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What else is Sefton good for lol? Its funny you say Sefton to a group of mates and we all chuckle haha

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Sefton Playhouse, can someone entertain me, I'm bored and speaking to crazy people all day? And no I don't mean by giving me a strip show!

Status
Not open for further replies.