Dear Kennelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
HAHAHA, I don't hit up clubs and shit I spend my free time on the weekend working on my car, working out and doing something constructive.

**** that clubbing scene, its all these horny wogs trying to get some but its just a susage fest and any chicks who do end up there act like they are worth $1mil+ when they come from the West like the rest of us lol
Ivy on a saturday night could be easily mistaken for centro bankstown on a thursday night tbh.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Ey Mrs, hook me up with a young Kim K Lebo wana be chick I've lowered my standards for this month hahah!
I'm sure there is a match maker website just for bankstown chicks lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivy on a saturday night could be easily mistaken for centro bankstown on a thursday night tbh.
Went there for my hens night and regretted every single bit of it. What a load of rubbish that place is.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Went there for my hens night and regretted every single bit of it. What a load of rubbish that place is.
Feel sorry for ya lol. Went there once but yeah wouldn't go back again but to be fair it wasn't so bad the night I went.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel sorry for ya lol. Went there once but yeah wouldn't go back again but to be fair it wasn't so bad the night I went.
During my clubbing days that was the only place I'd go, before the Lebs invaded it lol.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Better that way lol clubs are way too expensive

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Every club in the city is lol. My house AKA club Mrs is the best club in the universe. lol
This club does is have chicks who are like decent ie 8.5/10+ who are dtf uleh? Yallah I'm not bringing any of the boys if true lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This club does is have chicks who are like decent ie 8.5/10+ who are dtf uleh? Yallah I'm not bringing any of the boys if true lol
There's only me and my husband. We're the guests, dj and bouncers and bar tenders put together and the only girls coming in here are the stray cats across the road and they're about a 2/10. If you're lucky you may get a bbq with your cover charge when I'm sober and right now I'm not lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's only me and my husband. We're the guests, dj and bouncers and bar tenders put together and the only girls coming in here are the stray cats across the road and they're about a 2/10. If you're lucky you may get a bbq with your cover charge when I'm sober and right now I'm not lol
Hmm sounds like every club in Sydney, I'ma bring all da bois and tell them there are chicks then be like loljk

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm sounds like every club in Sydney, I'ma bring all da bois and tell them there are chicks then be like loljk
Don't compare my house to Sydney clubs or I'll be forced to reject you and these boys just like every other club in Sydney lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't compare my house to Sydney clubs or I'll be forced to reject you and these boys just like every other club in Sydney lol.
Hahaha, I'll bring gangas if needed?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow.. this welcome thread is becoming like our fullback thread.
Already 5 pages long, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.