Dear Kennelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Got any examples? Lol
Well I'll put it this way, there was a lot more competition/options at Northies yesterday compared to maybe the twin willows or chester hill hotel haha :grinning:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'll put it this way, there was a lot more competition/options at Northies yesterday compared to maybe the twin willows or chester hill hotel haha :grinning:
The twin willows and three swallows are like going to Penrith rsl. A waste of time lol

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Northies is a toilet though lol, i used to spend many a lunch break there, good spot to see drunk footballers or 2230

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ey Mrs, hook me up with a young Kim K Lebo wana be chick I've lowered my standards for this month hahah!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ey Mrs, hook me up with a young Kim K Lebo wana be chick I've lowered my standards for this month hahah!
Pity, since I got married I've run out of friends that fit that description LOL

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure there's some that attend Marquee on a Saturday night though :p

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHA, I don't hit up clubs and shit I spend my free time on the weekend working on my car, working out and doing something constructive.

**** that clubbing scene, its all these horny wogs trying to get some but its just a susage fest and any chicks who do end up there act like they are worth $1mil+ when they come from the West like the rest of us lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA, I don't hit up clubs and shit I spend my free time on the weekend working on my car, working out and doing something constructive.

**** that clubbing scene, its all these horny wogs trying to get some but its just a susage fest and any chicks who do end up there act like they are worth $1mil+ when they come from the West like the rest of us lol
So I guess nothing's changed since the last time I went which was in 2010? LOL

What kind of car you working on? My husband just bought an old Calibra that he's working on. Not happy seeing as I've been wanting to buy an rx3 for sometime now to restore, but what do you do lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I guess nothing's changed since the last time I went which was in 2010? LOL

What kind of car you working on? My husband just bought an old Calibra that he's working on. Not happy seeing as I've been wanting to buy an rx3 for sometime now to restore, but what do you do lol.
Women who like RX3? Mate your husband needs to know that you are a keeper haha!

I've got a 94 VR Calais I'm bringing back to scratch it needs abit more work (alot more lol), I've ordered all my new 4L60E crap I need to rebuild by transmission its going to shift to ****ing hard and kick once I'm done with it but yeah once I'm done with the tranny and oil cooling/radiator I'll move onto servicing its decent engine and etc.

I've got all this suspension shit laying around but I'm waiting for certain bushes to come in already before I drop it all in ffs, I also have all this spac stuff that needs painting but I'm going to install that after rego lol

Next year I'll be buying my VL Calais, I'm looking for one thats purple with asteroid silver that has some work put in already (cheaper for what some people do to them) so that I can put in alittle bit of work into it and have it the way I want it.

But yeah the VR Calais is coming along nicley, needs alittle dent removal but I'm thinking of getting it resprayed to bring it back to life on the outside.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women who like RX3? Mate your husband needs to know that you are a keeper haha!

I've got a 94 VR Calais I'm bringing back to scratch it needs abit more work (alot more lol), I've ordered all my new 4L60E crap I need to rebuild by transmission its going to shift to ****ing hard and kick once I'm done with it but yeah once I'm done with the tranny and oil cooling/radiator I'll move onto servicing its decent engine and etc.

I've got all this suspension shit laying around but I'm waiting for certain bushes to come in already before I drop it all in ffs, I also have all this spac stuff that needs painting but I'm going to install that after rego lol

Next year I'll be buying my VL Calais, I'm looking for one thats purple with asteroid silver that has some work put in already (cheaper for what some people do to them) so that I can put in alittle bit of work into it and have it the way I want it.

But yeah the VR Calais is coming along nicley, needs alittle dent removal but I'm thinking of getting it resprayed to bring it back to life on the outside.
He knew before I married him that this was my ultimate goal. I wanted to restore an rx3 series 3, nothing to OTT with the look of it but a 13B turbo and use it on the track thats it. So now before I agree to having a kid, this is to be done first lol.

Oh nice, you must've got lucky a lot of them don't come too clean.
I knew someone who sold their VL Calais not too long ago, it was a mint green colour, not sure what kind of work he did to it but it could cause a storm on the track.

What colour are you going to respray it?
I'm simple minded when it comes to cars, nothing is sexier than an old classic being restored to its original form.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He knew before I married him that this was my ultimate goal. I wanted to restore an rx3 series 3, nothing to OTT with the look of it but a 13B turbo and use it on the track thats it. So now before I agree to having a kid, this is to be done first lol.

Oh nice, you must've got lucky a lot of them don't come too clean.
I knew someone who sold their VL Calais not too long ago, it was a mint green colour, not sure what kind of work he did to it but it could cause a storm on the track.

What colour are you going to respray it?
I'm simple minded when it comes to cars, nothing is sexier than an old classic being restored to its original form.
I want to get an RX3/RX2 or a Datsun 1200/510 and drop a ported 13bt in it after the VL Calais lol, me and my brother want to restore one together and make it insane but we don't know when we will.

My VR Calais is two tone atm, tan bottom and rubens red top I might respray it same colours or just get it done black since it has a beige interior with some grey parts I've replaced.

For my VL Calais I want it in the HSV purple with asteroid silver bottom sitting on gold deep dished Simmons FRs (drools) as for the rotary it has to be sitting on the same things but colour is up to my bro

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;1NLxLSFEwB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLxLSFEwB4[/video]

*drools*

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to get an RX3/RX2 or a Datsun 1200/510 and drop a ported 13bt in it after the VL Calais lol, me and my brother want to restore one together and make it insane but we don't know when we will.

My VR Calais is two tone atm, tan bottom and rubens red top I might respray it same colours or just get it done black since it has a beige interior with some grey parts I've replaced.

For my VL Calais I want it in the HSV purple with asteroid silver bottom sitting on gold deep dished Simmons FRs (drools) as for the rotary it has to be sitting on the same things but colour is up to my bro
I love Datties, they're the best to put a 13B in because they're so light so they glide.

Do the VR in Mat black, it'd look mean as! Just a thought lol.

The Rotary is nicer when its original. Im trying to find an original shell, I found one on gumtree a few weeks ago, it was that nice red but obviously needs a face lift lol.

[video=youtube;1NLxLSFEwB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLxLSFEwB4[/video]

*drools*
I just died and went to heaven, my keyboard is now soaked with drool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.