Dean pay

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like him but on a serious note how good will it be to bring him back as a defence coach. I dought he’ll want to come back after all the crap. But from what I heard the players played for him. Our D does need a bit of love
Definately that’s Dean Pay…. He lives out near Oran Park

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that’s definitely him.
Put on a bit of weight but looks happy. Good on him, he tried hard with the rubbish he had to put up with. I hope he stays part of the club, he’s one of the legends of the club.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s him. My old man had a yarn to him a few weeks back at work. Took his coaching money & brought a truck. Earns good coin and doesn’t have to deal with us mick mocks calling for his head on a weekly basis.

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s him. My old man had a yarn to him a few weeks back at work. Took his coaching money & brought a truck. Earns good coin and doesn’t have to deal with us mick mocks calling for his head on a weekly basis.
Steady up old boy just a bit of banter , you had ya jab yet

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ring ring who is it.(dean)
Hi Dean its Renouf Atoni.
Who (dean)
Renouf Toomago
Oh hi renouf whats up mate(dean)
Just seeing if you need a offsider in truck, i can start after round 1 next year.
No f**k off renouf.....(dean)

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never put shit on anyone who is doing an honest day’s work.
I’ll always remember Dean Pay as a tough full on player who made his name for the Bulldogs, State of Origin and as an Australian rep.

This is a man who hit so hard he broke Glenn Lazarus’ ribs in a finals match. Dogs vs Broncos.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Never put shit on anyone who is doing an honest day’s work.
I’ll always remember Dean Pay as a tough full on player who made his name for the Bulldogs and as an Australian rep.
I don’t understand why anyone would want to slave away for 8 hr work days

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that's him but even if it is it changes nothing. Was a favorite player of mine back in the day and done his best Coaching us without any help at all. As it stands his results were better then T-Baz's right now. All the best to him and his family.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He took on a position that was doomed to failure from the start. He deserves more credit and less criticism for stepping up when the club needed him. He wasn't doing a much worse job than Barrett, but with less to work with