Dean pay

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He took on a position that was doomed to failure from the start. He deserves more credit and less criticism for stepping up when the club needed him. He wasn't doing a much worse job than Barrett, but with less to work with
I can tell you with 110% accuracy that John Khoury and a few others were filthy at how his tenure went down and have pledged to bring him back into the fold at a later point if he wants it.
My understanding is if Furner fails, he will be offered the role of defensive coach.

when Dean got fired it was very ugly. Swearing happened. Dean told Anderson’s to go f word themselves.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Seriously
For sure, resembles him but with the hat and plump face it's hard to be sure. It could just be a bloke that looks like him. Very close but not enough to be 100%.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can tell you with 110% accuracy that John Khoury and a few others were filthy at how his tenure went down and have pledged to bring him back into the fold at a later point if he wants it.
My understanding is if Furner fails, he will be offered the role of defensive coach.

when Dean got fired it was very ugly. Swearing happened. Dean told Anderson’s to go f word themselves.
Well that's good to hear. I was a bit dirty on how it all played out too. In saying that, Im glad we got TBaz. Deano is too good a coach and footy mind to be lost to rugby league or the Dogs,He would be perfect as a defence or forwards coach

Reactions: ATT

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was when he got sacked Phil Gould told him he could get him an assistant job anywhere he wanted but he turned it down
Hopefully that's still the case and he is back on our payroll soon in some capacity

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just maybe Gus gives him a call towards the end of the year? Don't know whether he would come back or not...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean has the worst roster to work with and managed to save face by carving out a very bulldogsesque defensive style.
The new rules fucked that… but he should get credit for what he did with shit.
Don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t Perfect and shouldn’t have been hired in the first place I think. Really, I didn’t like why he signed Christian Crichton to a THREE year deal. Why he do that yo? Compare that to Barrett and leb board signing Duffy for one year. I also didn’t like that Lichaa duped him into a new contract…. Not for one, but for TWO years! I was vocal at the time too here on TK (and MFs want me banned!) No one else was chasing the Lebo so why did he feel the need to extend beyond one year? This was a concern for me. Especially after my oil told me that ‘Deans first order of business is to re-sign Lichaa’.
Uleh please.
But, like I said. as a game manager, he did exceptionally well with both what he had and created pre flop.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean has the worst roster to work with and managed to save face by carving out a very bulldogsesque defensive style.
The new rules fucked that… but he should get credit for what he did with shit.
Don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t Perfect and shouldn’t have been hired in the first place I think. Really, I didn’t like why he signed Christian Crichton to a THREE year deal. Why he do that yo? Compare that to Barrett and leb board signing Duffy for one year. I also didn’t like that Lichaa duped him into a new contract…. Not for one, but for TWO years! I was vocal at the time too here on TK (and MFs want me banned!) No one else was chasing the Lebo so why did he feel the need to extend beyond one year? This was a concern for me. Especially after my oil told me that ‘Deans first order of business is to re-sign Lichaa’.
Uleh please.
But, like I said. as a game manager, he did exceptionally well with both what he had and created pre flop.
He inherited a terrible roster with no money under the cap to fix it. And did about as good as anyone could, particularly a rookie coach.As for Crichton, I don't know why we signed him at all.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have lots of respect for hard working people! What I cannot stand is people who do not want to work and are happy to sit on their butts just collecting government payments!
I get refugee payments of 800 a wesl but it’s not enough I think

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maria why you be like this :(
Because I have no respect for users who continually write disrespectful comments regarding players including past legends of the club. We all have our favourites and we prob all have players (including past ones) we do not like. That’s ok but no need to be disrespectful towards them! Most people on here could only dream to achieve what these players have!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm all for Dean Pay coming back in an ambassador role or similar. He was brave to take on such a coaching role which was never going to end well and especially with the Andersons looking over his shoulder pulling the strings. Having said that I wouldn't want him working in any coaching capacity. No more jobs for the boys please, only the best person for the job.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Because I have no respect for users who continually write disrespectful comments regarding players including past legends of the club. We all have our favourites and we prob all have players (including past ones) we do not like. That’s ok but no need to be disrespectful towards them! Most people on here could only dream to achieve what these players have!
I’m literally the one guy defending the person this topic is made of ( Pay) when or of other comments are low key mocking the downfall of him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes driving from the wrong side of the vehicle for starters. The image is flipped sure, u can see the writing on the truck is in reverse, but a flip would only flip left to right with the direction the vehicle is facing, not what side of the vehicle the steering wheel is on.
So you think the stagin of the whole photo is fake as opposed to just a lookalike?
That side of the road may be familiar to me but I think it’s just the angle of the pic

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So you think the stagin of the whole photo is fake as opposed to just a lookalike?
I think its a pic with a Pay lookalike or photo shop, of an American truck driver

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m literally the one guy defending the person this topic is made of ( Pay) when or of other comments are low key mocking the downfall of him
Your missing the point. It’s not about defending him, not everyone has to like him on here (personally I didn’t as a coach), but to write on a thread (about Pay) where he is driving a truck that comment about slaving 8 hours was unwarranted and disrespectful. Can you not see that?