Dean pay

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think its a pic with a Pay lookalike or photo shop, of an American truck driver
Or somewhere else that has left hand drive. Only garbage trucks here have left hand drive, and thats not a garbage truck. They dont have sleeping cabins for starters.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your missing the point. It’s not about defending him, not everyone has to like him on here (personally I didn’t as a coach), but to write on a thread (about Pay) where he is driving a truck that comment about slaving 8 hours was unwarranted and disrespectful. Can you not see that?
Cherrypicking
I also started a sub conversation about how much cash these guys make. Refer to message about them making 180 plus.
The 8 hr plus msg is a general thing about why anyome would bother.
I know Nasheed is an easy target but I take offence at being the easy target when I’m the good guy in the convo.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Or somewhere else that has left hand drive. Only garbage trucks here have left hand drive, and thats not a garbage truck. They dont have sleeping cabins for starters.
The main pic is a leb
The Snapchat caption is a typical Aussie leb thing to say, by that I Mean the vernacular. And above that, it mentions Pay by name. I’m the caption.
They are wearing Aussie style blue collar getup.
The Pay guy looks like Dean exactly to a tee + 10 kgs
Truckers stack on the kilos quick
Others in this thread have verified Dean is now a truckie
Pic is likely inverted due to flip side camera
This is MUCH more believable than it being some foreign picture staged to fake it being Pay.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your missing the point. It’s not about defending him, not everyone has to like him on here (personally I didn’t as a coach), but to write on a thread (about Pay) where he is driving a truck that comment about slaving 8 hours was unwarranted and disrespectful. Can you not see that?
Nasheed. You talk a lot trash. You emailing mountys for a run , you on the know etc etc.
but the disrespect towards a ex coach and player is going to far. And to be honest most people who support footy are as you say 8 hour working people.
I know you trying to get a bite and I should just ignore you.
You have about as much chance of playing for dogs as I do at my age. And to disrespect the club legends then try get a start. You obviously don’t understand club pathways or respect.
Sorry if a bit harsh but some of us don’t appreciate this type disrespect

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed. You talk a lot trash. You emailing mountys for a run , you on the know etc etc.
but the disrespect towards a ex coach and player is going to far. And to be honest most people who support footy are as you say 8 hour working people.
I know you trying to get a bite and I should just ignore you.
You have about as much chance of playing for dogs as I do at my age. And to disrespect the club legends then try get a start. You obviously don’t understand club pathways or respect.
Sorry if a bit harsh but some of us don’t appreciate this type disrespect
Firstly. U mentioned me when quoting Maria.
Secondly, I’m not sure you’re trolling, but I literally am the biggest Pay fan in this thread, so wtf?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Firstly. U mentioned me when quoting Maria.
Secondly, I’m not sure you’re trolling, but I literally am the biggest Pay fan in this thread, so wtf?
I don’t troll. I was quoting Maria as support of her comments.
I’m glad you a Pay fan, maybe you could be supportive of him instead trying to discredit him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t troll. I was quoting Maria as support of her comments.
I’m glad you a Pay fan, maybe you could be supportive of him instead trying to discredit him
I’m drunk so are u being serious or taking the piss?

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cherrypicking
I also started a sub conversation about how much cash these guys make. Refer to message about them making 180 plus.
The 8 hr plus msg is a general thing about why anyome would bother.
I know Nasheed is an easy target but I take offence at being the easy target when I’m the good guy in the convo.
Nasheed You may be a good guy for all I know, (I don’t know you) but all I can say is thank goodness not everyone thinks like you regarding Your comment why slave 8 hours a day. If you are feeling like an easy target then that is sad but maybe you should Reflect on some of your comments.

Reactions: ATT

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully that's still the case and he is back on our payroll soon in some capacity
Have a few connections pretty close to pay and he was pretty off football when he got sacked not too sure about the moment but he was doing part time work during the covid break even before he got sacked just to get away from football I saw he came out and said he wants to get back into it in some capacity recently so could come back but I doubt it’d be with the dogs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed You may be a good guy for all I know, (I don’t know you) but all I can say is thank goodness not everyone thinks like you regarding Your comment why slave 8 hours a day. If you are feeling like an easy target then that is sad but maybe you should Reflect on some of your comments.
I think you’ve mashed two separate things together
Firstly. This threads is littered with name defending pays honour
Secondly I haven’t worked (officallly) in four years so my comment about ppl working 8 hrs is about everyone. I get a modest 800 dollars a week from Centrelink refugees assistance program but it’s better than 1k being a slave.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a mirror image it's rhd

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m literally the one guy defending the person this topic is made of ( Pay) when or of other comments are low key mocking the downfall of him
No you're not!
You're knocking him for doing an honest 8 hours probably a lot more hours days work while your sitting on your lazy bludging arse taking his tax payments.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No you're not!
You're knocking him for doing an honest 8 hours probably a lot more hours days work while your sitting on your lazy bludging arse taking his tax payments.
See post #73 Uleh

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you’ve mashed two separate things together
Firstly. This threads is littered with name defending pays honour
Secondly I haven’t worked (officallly) in four years so my comment about ppl working 8 hrs is about everyone. I get a modest 800 dollars a week from Centrelink refugees assistance program
No Maria is quite clear and for matter of fact on point 100%.
I hope you find work sometime soon then like many and many refugees who have come here before and hopefully will continue to come here to make this country great and diverse as it is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No Maria is quite clear and for matter of fact on point 100%.
I hope you find work sometime soon then like many and many refugees who have come here before and hopefully will continue to come here to make this country great and diverse as it is.
Only work I’ll be doin is Canterbury Cup or NRL.
And does diversity make us good or divide us?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only work I’ll be doin is Canterbury Cup or NRL.
And does diversity make us good or divide us?
I wish you well with you dream , and I hope you make it to Massey.
Diversity is a point of inclusion for different backgrounds and cultures. It’s not dividing in how I use it.
If you make Canterbury cup. I’ll support you like all our players.
As a person I would recommend you slow down on the drink but if you want make that level.