Dean pay

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No Maria is quite clear and for matter of fact on point 100%.
I hope you find work sometime soon then like many and many refugees who have come here before and hopefully will continue to come here to make this country great and diverse as it is.
Only problem is ATT he has no intention of finding work. He just wants to sit on his lazy arse & take our tax money.
I don't know where Nasheed thinks the country would be without us 8 hour a day workers.
Who does he think pays for the big football stadiums & the footy players incomes?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think you’ve mashed two separate things together
Firstly. This threads is littered with name defending pays honour
Secondly I haven’t worked (officallly) in four years so my comment about ppl working 8 hrs is about everyone. I get a modest 800 dollars a week from Centrelink refugees assistance program but it’s better than 1k being a slave.
I'm hoping your joking and usually a grain of salt I take with you as you seem harmless enough and just having some fun but if that's true (about the $$) then I wish you would fuk back off to whatever shithole you came here from.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a few connections pretty close to pay and he was pretty off football when he got sacked not too sure about the moment but he was doing part time work during the covid break even before he got sacked just to get away from football I saw he came out and said he wants to get back into it in some capacity recently so could come back but I doubt it’d be with the dogs
You can't blame him for being pissed off. Aside from the damage to his reputation, he probably had had enough by the time he got sacked anyway.

Reactions: ATT

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't blame him for being pissed off. Aside from the damage to his reputation, he probably had had enough by the time he got sacked anyway.
Don’t blame him mate was a shit situation in a way he got shafted but I still think his time was up

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hoping your joking and usually a grain of salt I take with you as you seem harmless enough and just having some fun but if that's true (about the $$) then I wish you would fuk back off to whatever shithole you came here from.
Refugees are entitled to the same amount as Australians are. They are granted permanent residency and get newstart, which is around $550 a FORTNIGHT https://www.aph.gov.au/about_parlia... single refugee,and Rent Assistance of $80.67).

The troll behind the Nasheed profile is a POS trying to stoke up hatred to refugees

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
O
I can tell you with 110% accuracy that John Khoury and a few others were filthy at how his tenure went down and have pledged to bring him back into the fold at a later point if he wants it.
My understanding is if Furner fails, he will be offered the role of defensive coach.

when Dean got fired it was very ugly. Swearing happened. Dean told Anderson’s to go f word themselves.
of course he did, what did you expect he wasn’t allowed to recruit or select the team he wanted.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Pays done well out of rugby league don't worry

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly..and as mentioned he would or should be well off financially.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least he’s working lol.