Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why I don’t think pay is doing a bad job atall... we are always there in games but never finish off... it’s not his fault he was left with almost 2mil of his salary cap taken by polders who were brought in to better the side... I’m saying this with great confidence, we have graham and renoylds today in the positions of woods and Foran I reckon we win. Absaloute disgrace these 2 players are
Our attack is rubbish bro, even our set plays that we try once per game suck arse.

If Anderson isn't already helping him out, he should be.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As mentioned before, a few areas are worrying, like lack of attack and keeping obvious shit players but dropping others.

Olive got lucky that Josh got injured, but how do Montoya, Frawley, a broken Foran and Mbye keep their spot? Take a punt, it's not like we will finish above 15th
I'm not leb but i got head from a lebo chick in highschool once and her moustache tickled my balls.
why am I multi posting here?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our attack is rubbish bro, even our set plays that we try once per game suck arse.

I agree
Anderson needs to draw on his experience and help out a bit, if he isn’t already

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree
Anderson needs to draw on his experience and help out a bit, if he isn’t already
I'm going out and a limb and say if he can survive to 2021 and learn to adapt to a head coach, then I can see him turning us around.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
DEAN is making us PAY for sacking Hasler...

Never thought I'd say this but.....

If I could turn back time....
If I could find a way...
I'd recontract Dessie Hasler
Cause FUCK PAY!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yea I agree but watch other teams, they have Individual brilliance, set plays ain’t the only way to score trys... you watch Maloney he creates things from nothing, seeing a opportunity and takes it, handles the ball often and gives his team atleast 2-3 repeat sets a game... Foran does nothing to ease the pressure off the side when it comes to set plays not working. He is never ever there and he provides nothing... I’m so sick of the **** I’d be happy if the club pays his full contract so he can play for another team to give a youngster a chance. We can’t go worse then 1 try a game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If I could find a way...
Cause FUCK PAY!!

First..
Fkn lol @ Cher

Second... at least pay will try to change shit where the fraud will never try.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If I could find a way...
Cause FUCK PAY!!

You surely can’t be serious?

I like you mate,
You are a top bloke, very helpful and do a lot for us all on the kennel,

But I am strongly against you on this topic

How you wanted the old board and Des still at the helm is beyond comprehension

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea I agree but watch other teams, they have Individual brilliance, set plays ain’t the only way to score trys... you watch Maloney he creates things from nothing, seeing a opportunity and takes it, handles the ball often and gives his team atleast 2-3 repeat sets a game... Foran does nothing to ease the pressure off the side when it comes to set plays not working. He is never ever there and he provides nothing... I’m so sick of the **** I’d be happy if the club pays his full contract so he can play for another team to give a youngster a chance. We can’t go worse then 1 try a game
Well wouldn't you agree Pay should try other options like Brown and Lewis?

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate what’s he supposed to do?

Look at the shit he has got to work with.

Honestly we could have Bennett + Bellamy + Cleary working side by side in this team right now and we would still get toweled up.
Bellamy has made worser players look great...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have wanted Maloney for years,
I can not believe we never managed to snag him, all these years without a decent half, all the times Maloney changed clubs and we never got him,
Or a fullback since 2013

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was willing to give Pay time but his rotations and some selections are woeful... if he picked the best 17 and rotated them properly then I'd 100% solely blame the team... Dean is out of his depth
The problem is we don’t have a best 17. Realistically we have a best 5. Time to plan for the future.Our roster is awful, take into account the salary cap debacle & our poor roster has an excuse not to put in.Foran, JMK,Mbye, Morris twins, Montoya back to ISP. Promote Bergamin to partner Olive,Lewis,Ogden,Woolford next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.