News David Klemmer show cause notice

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't give a shit what he was
Why? Just because he got offered one of the most expensive and rich contracts for a prop in NRL history, he is the bad guy? I personally didn’t blame him for leaving and still love watching him play for the Knights.
I couldn't give a shit what he got or who he was, getting him back will the club backwards, I'd rather see a junior get bloodied less than half the money

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Couldn't give a shit what he was

I couldn't give a shit what he got or who he was, getting him back will the club backwards, I'd rather see a junior get bloodied less than half the money
Well when we have zero go forward in terms of metres and workrate next year with Vaughan gone, i do not want to here complaining on here…

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He actually offloads the ball well now

I wouldn’t be mad if he came back

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He actually offloads the ball well now

I wouldn’t be mad if he came back
when he played 20's he offlaoded at will, but he put it away for a long time, maybe it was the coach. to me he is too one dimensional , straight up and down. No where near the money he is on imo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope fuck that, he can pay the club to come back.

His greatest footy moment was playing his first game for Newcastle remember?

Fuck him
Hahahaha.. yeah I hear you and I have slagged off on him non stop since he left. But, at $400k (cause he might win a comp) with the group of forwards we are building he could be handy.

On our terms and money this time around he can show us all how much he loves the club.. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares, he sook to leave us and is doing the same there.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like a non-story and the Knights have handled this all so badly turning this into a big deal. How many times do forwards not want to come off the field? Every game.. He's one of the few who actually plays with effort for the Knights. I don't know how O'Brien still has a job. Now he's deflecting by trying to make Klemmer a scapegoat.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haahaahaa....he's done this before.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d take him to replace Vaughan. 400k boy tell ya wife to take it or leave it.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I left Dogs, watched us flounder for years and then got beaten by us when we were finally coming good, knowing I was farther from a premiership than ever, I'd be pretty salty, too.