News David Klemmer show cause notice

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he goes to parra what happend to the excuse he gave us (I NEED TO LEAVE SYDNEY) yet he wants to play for parra don’t want him back he left bulldogs in a bad way

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would we be getting the Klemanator or Sheman? Would Chloe allow mangina to play for the Dogs or would she have him stay at home and do the dishes? No thanks too many unknowns for me.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm if they are looking to terminate his contract effective immediately, he's done something pretty damn serious.

Chloe is gonna be absolutely pissed off if she has to move away from her family in the hunter again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm if they are looking to terminate his contract effective immediately, he's done something pretty damn serious.

Chloe is gonna be absolutely pissed off if she has to move away from her family in the hunter again.
I think they wanted him off their books long time ago and are using any excuse to get rid of the dud.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If his contract is terminated does that mean he can't sign with anyone because it's after August 1? What a shitshow it is at the Knights.
Yep.

But what he did is not a sackable offence.

The Knights would need to prove a pattern of behaviour before a contract could be terminated.

This is just the first step.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of the comments here are absolute gold. Well done chaps.

Like many others before him he will be found out for his fraud of an excuse that he used to leave the Dogs...oh dear I have night ( or should that be KNIGHT) terrors, I need to get out of Sydney for mine and my families sake.

Parramatta is not in Sydney if that his way of thinking... hate the area to be honest and if he wants to go there more fool him...

Wonder what the missus thinks of this....