David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously wants a payrise because of the recent outs. Why not bump him up a bit.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough, I thought you would or read through this thread, you would of known I'm stance on this fake news bullshit.

Plus I liked your post lol
Lllllloooooooollllllll

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Chicken little reaction lol it’s all hypothetical

If the club asked him to leave then yes he would

But Hill already said they won’t
Why would you trust Hill after coming out that we are cap compliant for 2019 and then all this shit is happening with player movements.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would you trust Hill after coming out that we are cap compliant for 2019 and then all this shit is happening with player movements.
Why wouldnt you trust Hill? Just because we let Mbye and Woods go it doesn't mean we weren't cap compliant. There is no proof he lied.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hill said that the club isn't shopping players around, letting players go who don't want to be at the club is different to letting players go if they don't want to be there.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are cap compliant

Mbye and Woods management approached us, we didn’t approach Tigers and/or Sharks

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I Smell Rat
I FEAR...History will repeats itself
Anyone remembers the Money Bill Williams saga ?
1. First the Roorters tested the waters
2. He takes off to France
3. Williams is seen meeting with Roorters (not allowed to play league for five years )
4. Williams gets paid on the side for five years by the Roorters while playing union
5. UNDER THE SALARY SOMBRERO Williams joins the ROOTERS...all is history :fearscream:

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant see it happening but I dont know a thing. Seems to me this taken way out of proportion, he said club comes first and if he had to he would "For the Club"

But if anyone starts holding the club for ransom then bye.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only have faith in the players who have faith in our club !

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Smell Rat
I FEAR...History will repeats itself
Anyone remembers the Money Bill Williams saga ?
1. First the Roorters tested the waters
2. He takes off to France
3. Williams is seen meeting with Roorters (not allowed to play league for five years )
4. Williams gets paid on the side for five years by the Roorters while playing union
5. UNDER THE SALARY SOMBRERO Williams joins the ROOTERS...all is history :fearscream:
Mate your far too pessimistic, the club will do everything that is humanly possible to keep both Klem and JJ, they known how we the fans, the life blood of the club feel about the pair, if they let either one go it will destroy our club for at least 10 years, and to survive it will have to reallocate, I'm not worried about it in the slightest.
Klem has blue and white blood in his veins like many of us fans, as for SBW the rotters who for a long time have been doing there best to hurt our club, were very jealous of us having such a super star, worker like maggots through Nasser, the arsehole Mundine to put ideas into SBW's head re. becoming a muslim, taking up boxing, he then becomes unhappy looses form, perhaps even feigns injury,want's a pay rise, due to his attitude doesn't get it, and does the cowardly act.
Politis a car salesman is very clever and my bet would be that he Helped SBW with money long before he came back to RL.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hill said that the club isn't shopping players around, letting players go who don't want to be at the club is different to letting players go if they don't want to be there.
Should have read letting players go who don't want to be at the club is not the same as shopping player around.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think its about the club wanting to keep JJ & Klem. I think its about whether, in the prime of their careers, they want to wet nurse a dogs side that will not even make the 8. watch this space but I expect either of the 2 or both to silently negotiate releases to pursue a premiership. I certainly want them to stay but I can appreciate that them staying pretty much curtails any real chance of them obtaining a premiership. I think that is what motivates players like those 2 who have done everything except win a premiership. Sad state of affairs :(

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Klemmer just feels lousy about how things turned out for Woods? They seem pretty close and Klemmer may have had a part in enticing Woods to come across. For things to sour this quickly must be a bit awkward for them both.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't think its about the club wanting to keep JJ & Klem. I think its about whether, in the prime of their careers, they want to wet nurse a dogs side that will not even make the 8. watch this space but I expect either of the 2 or both to silently negotiate releases to pursue a premiership. I certainly want them to stay but I can appreciate that them staying pretty much curtails any real chance of them obtaining a premiership. I think that is what motivates players like those 2 who have done everything except win a premiership. Sad state of affairs :(
You may be correct but do you think they would be that self absorbed?

Plenty of champion players have stayed at the clubs who developed them into the players they now are, and have been loyal by sticking true.

These guys must also think of life after football, where they will have jobs for life at Canterbury.

I wouldn't blame them of course but they don't seem the type to abandon ship. I prefer to think of them as they will be here for the rebuild and then good times type of guys.

Although there always seems to be some sort of kerfuffle going on with Klem.

Who knows....whatever happens will happen..no one bigger than the team.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm yet to see the footage or hear the audio behind it, Weedler is vermin and I don't doubt for a second that the question was phrased in such a way that Klem would look like a real prick if he said no.

Rat Faced Snake Eyed Cocksucker - "So David, given the situation at the Dogs, if they approached you and asked you to leave in the best interests of the club would you consider it?"

Klem - "It’d be hard for me but if it was to help the club and if they needed help I would, but it would be very hard for me to do. It wouldn’t be (my choice) and it would be a tough time for me but that’s rugby league now, it’s a business and yeah, it’d be tough (to leave).”

Nothing about being unhappy, nothing about wanting out - in fact he makes it pretty clear that given the choice he definitely wouldn't leave.

"“I want to stay for these tough times and I want to get through it as a club,” - Doesn't sound like a rat deserting a sinking ship to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.