Danny Weedler's Dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam_04

Waterboy
Reaction score
Despite what others may think, we NEED Mason.

Who else have we got that can put that mongrel and leadership back to the dogs?

W

waveraider

Bring the big fella home I say, we need a ball playing forward. I think he would be good for the club, we have enough senior players to keep him in check and he probably has grown up a little after the adversity he went through at the start of the year and the way the chooks treated him.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Steve Folkes was a great coach and a great person and i am sick of people bagging him.

Dropkicks like Mason and Williams are the ones with the problems

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think Weirdler reads the Kennel too much. Funny how a lot of his scoops reflect recent threads in here right before his stories..it isnt my imagination is it?

I know we need forwards but sersiously i dont want Mason back. Lets not fill the side up with has beens, lets develop the youngsters coming through.

Shane

New Pup
Reaction score
Not even worthy of a response really. If he is comparing this to what SBW did he really has no brain cells in his skull. Oxygen thief.
no ones comparing what SBW did to the dogs to what Mason did but they both left the doggies high and dry. talk about no brain cells! GOOSE!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think Weirdler reads the Kennel too much. Funny how a lot of his scoops reflect recent threads in here right before his stories..it isnt my imagination is it?

I know we need forwards but sersiously i dont want Mason back. Lets not fill the side up with has beens, lets develop the youngsters coming through.
Well just incase he does read the Kennel....
**** YOU WEEDLER YOU STUPID HACK!!!!!!! HERE'S A SCOOP FOR YOU, YOU ARE A JOURNALISTIC JOKE

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
Despite what others may think, we NEED Mason.

Who else have we got that can put that mongrel and leadership back to the dogs?
i think so as well
just waching him the past few weeks he looks like hes got that hunger back
always talking to the players on the field revving the players up i watched him in the souths game
even tho they were losing by heaps he was still revving them up i dont like say this but as much as i
like andrew ryan as a player he not as inspirational as steve price or wille mason was...!
like i said before i'd take him back....!

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we won a premiership with him and we won't win one without him the way most of our forwards are playing. **** it, bring him home. would you rather spend 200k on hickey or mason!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I can't believe the mug Weedler was on 9 news reporting the Johns racism saga

What he said was already known to everyone yesterday

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I ***en loved this bloke when he was wearing the blue and white, he burnt me so bad when he wore those fked up colours red/white and blue,hence my username but if it came down to it i would love to have the guy back,he only put sht on the club because of that gronk noad,and folkes,really cant blame him they were both turds, it would be the best thing to see this bloke back all you idiots that are saying you will burn your membership, well i suppose you really arnt supporters anyway and we really dont need your support !!

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I ***en loved this bloke when he was wearing the blue and white, he burnt me so bad when he wore those fked up colours red/white and blue,hence my username but if it came down to it i would love to have the guy back,he only put sht on the club because of that gronk noad,and folkes,really cant blame him they were both turds, it would be the best thing to see this bloke back all you idiots that are saying you will burn your membership, well i suppose you really arnt supporters anyway and we really dont need your support !!
yup as I said earlier....you mason lovers can suck his c'ock and if still your thirst is not quenched you can have SBW's too..... still not satisfied then have an orgey with all the G unit.

I support the Canterburry Bulldogs not the "real" Dogs which we got rid off, never to have em back

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A puerile article from Weidler. All froth and bubble, with a few low kicks thrown in. He writes like a verbal hit man who sprays his shots all over the street.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! I told you there was news a coming.....

P

Paint.

MASON, SBW, MAITUA, MYLES, OGRE, MORRIN, PRICE, ASOTASI, GRIMALDI, HUGHES... that's what you call the real bulldogs. Now we have an artificial copy. Bring back the real dogs!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Mason is another selfish cun't like Hannant. Why would he extend his contract with Cowboys if he can come back to Sydney and his old life style..

To all your morons who have no pride at all...obviously it was not hurt when he threw shi't at us all "true" fans when he left the club by saying it is just another colour...

Would he be thinking of coming back from Roosters had he not been in shi't form suffered with injuries in last 2.5 years???

I will tell you all morons...he will be still saying shi't about our club, our management and would still be trying to convince players from Bulldogs to play for Roosters or other teams.

If Mason comes to the club... me and several other true fans will burn their memberships.... yous all can stay here and support Mason while he brings his dramas, his off field behaviours, his troubles to the club to make it go through the same crap it went from 02-07.

Oh yeah by the way in 04 we did not win the premiership b/c of him only..if you are thinking.
dont worry... with lord greenberg at the helm... he will make sure we will not sign any ****s, g-units or ********s at the club as he will continue on signing soft cock forwards who oare clean off the field and have a good family...

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yup as I said earlier....you mason lovers can suck his c'ock and if still your thirst is not quenched you can have SBW's too..... still not satisfied then have an orgey with all the G unit.

I support the Canterburry Bulldogs not the "real" Dogs which we got rid off, never to have em back
Mate no one is suking anyones ck just that those fowards that are wearing our colours are all sthouse no good,they dont deserve to be wearing the blue and white jersey that makes our proud club!! I would take Mason, SBW, Matua back anyday over those fkers Warburton,Halatau,Hickey should i go on, We all support the Canterbuey Bulldogs and those players my friend are the real Bulldogs!!

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Mate no one is suking anyones ck just that those fowards that are wearing our colours are all sthouse no good,they dont deserve to be wearing the blue and white jersey that makes our proud club!! I would take Mason, SBW, Matua back anyday over those fkers Warburton,Halatau,Hickey should i go on, We all support the Canterbuey Bulldogs and those players my friend are the real Bulldogs!!
lol at your name and your claim to want mason back.

sign of very desperate times indeed!

Cobalt-60

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did Maitua seriously trash Noad's office? For reals?

Status
Not open for further replies.