Daniel Rauicava 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Todays whipping post is ... Daniel Rauicava.

He played fine out there today. Did what was asked of him, and the points only started to pile on from Canberra when he got taken off and Idris shifted to the centres.... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But every game needs a scapegoat it seems.

Nevermind the fact we got shafted by the ref, or that Kimmorley got injured part way through the match and forced from the field.

I'd like to see him play in a game where he isn't given dud balls every time he see's it.

sami12

Waterboy
Reaction score
He played well tonight took alot of the work load.Seems the only reason he got taken off was because kimmorley was ready to come back on,god forbid Moore would take off green. Why when barba was out he didnt put another forward on bench when he has halatau he could use as utility.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Showed more then Hodgson has in two years yet he gets picked week after week. I'd have him over Neuman.

'gaz' phillips

Waterboy
Reaction score
give him a break.. in the 60 minutes he was out there he showed more heart then most of the "permanent first graders" which are on ridiculous money compared to what he is on. i know him personally and he would give anything to wear the jersey unlike some of the show ponys out there. besides the lazy missed tackle on crocker i dont see why he shouldnt be given another chance?? On debut i dont understand what all uz expect? must he score 3 tries and have a MOM performance just to get ur approval? Give a guy a go

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i think he didnt play that badly tbh....definately deserves another run

S

Shermy

I said in the match thread..he looks and is built like Justin Carney from the Raiders.
I think he looked like a backrower.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so, only one shot and he's gone?

wow

i'd give him 2 or 3 shots. didn't set the world on fire but he wasn't bad overall because of that missed tackle

*shrugs*

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Neumann showed more, but of course he would get another go. I am not criticising his attitude. A 24 year old debutant who makes basic errors is a worry though.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played alright, geez some of you are tough markers! He was in alot last night. Yeah maybe missed a tackle, but who threw the stupid offload that led upto that try. Would have left him out there and benched JTK if you ask me.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
give him a break.. in the 60 minutes he was out there he showed more heart then most of the "permanent first graders" which are on ridiculous money compared to what he is on. i know him personally and he would give anything to wear the jersey unlike some of the show ponys out there. besides the lazy missed tackle on crocker i dont see why he shouldnt be given another chance?? On debut i dont understand what all uz expect? must he score 3 tries and have a MOM performance just to get ur approval? Give a guy a go
Well said.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke will be very good along with JTK

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was one of the best on the field by far, together with Roberts, Bobcat and Stagg ofcourse!!! did you guys watch the game? he's involvement for a centre was awesome, he made Morris look like he was sleeping!!! great performance for debut i thought... big unit aswell...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This bloke will be very good along with JTK
He goes alright and shows promise.....though i disagree with you about JTK. He is a good runner of the ball but is all at sea under the high ball, hes Utai all over again. In his favour though is hes young so he can develop those skills, where Utai was getting worse and worse.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Dan did a fine job in his debut game. He was unlucky not to have scored as well.

He hopes to get another start for next week and I hope he gets another chance because he didn't do anything to say he should be ousted after one game.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Why was he taken off? Didn't seem to be injured and definitely wasn't our worst. Can't believe he leaves rejects out there like Halatau and Hodgson but takes off a back! Obviously Moore didn't like his ability to break a tackle and offload!!

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
LOL I must have missed the 'You can't post on this internet forum unless you have played first grade for the Bulldogs' caveat

So are you related to him or just have a massive (man)crush?
Nah no crush, just happy the young bloke got to make his first grade debut, and IMO had a good crack, if you wanna have a go have a go at the leaders out on the park, not the young fella doing his best,what is the point of hammering a first gamer?? Not everyone is going to have a debut like sbw he showed potential , why slam him after 1 game FARK we would never have a team on the park with **** critics like you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.