Daniel Rauicava 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't find one of these in a search, merge if I missed it

Well he has thrown a good pass, but missed a tackle that led to Croker's length of the field try and gave a dumb penalty away.

Just a reserve grader it seems. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
He's not the guy I thought was good in NSW Cup either. Got him mixed up with someone else. Fail.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Was a BS penalty, if it was the one for croker put his foot out...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Smaller than i thought. Thought he went alright from the very little i actually watched.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly
Played well tonight drop morris from FG he has been deadset average even with Roberts giving him plenty of chances
BS penalty, but doesn't change the pathetic attempted tackle he missed on Croker that let him run the length of the field.

Benched from centre in your first game, back to NSW Cup for you son.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS penalty, but doesn't change the pathetic attempted tackle he missed on Croker that let him run the length of the field.

1 missed tackle and he gets dropped?what about our rubbish cover defense that let croker run the length of the field morris should have caught him

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score

Atleast he had a go alot more than other guys tonight, and how many first grade games have you played??? I'm guessing FARK all FARK off and stop bagging the players you dead****

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Patten's been coming up with clangers in defence nearly every game but haven't heard anyone call for his head.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well i guess Rauicava has shown the real major difference between Reserve/2nd grade footy and NRL first grade footy

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Atleast he had a go alot more than other guys tonight, and how many first grade games have you played??? I'm guessing FARK all FARK off and stop bagging the players you dead****
Sh1t yeah I thought his attitude was great must admit I missed the 2nd half but good debut

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I must have missed the 'You can't post on this internet forum unless you have played first grade for the Bulldogs' caveat

So are you related to him or just have a massive (man)crush?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.