Dally M awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset, Hayne, even though he will get it, doesn't deserve the News Ltd Award. He's been playing good the past 8 weeks. The other 18 weeks (Besides Origin) he's been playing average.

But I guess that doesn't matter to the professors at News Ltd.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Deadset, Hayne, even though he will get it, doesn't deserve the News Ltd Award. He's been playing good the past 8 weeks. The other 18 weeks (Besides Origin) he's been playing average.

But I guess that doesn't matter to the professors at News Ltd.
Well apart from Hayne I do not know who else you could give it to.

Players like Hindmarsh have been consistent all year but have never made the News Ltd headlines. Slater has been consistent but he is no Hayne.

Thurston had a really good year for 75% of the time, but his team not making the finals is gonna count.

I just don't know.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the Dally M awards are on tonight on Fox??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
News Ltd M's start 8:30, handsome.

I think.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
once again, im sure idris cant get rookie of the year. I remember everyone was jizzing about Braith Anasta getting rookie of the year in his first season in first grade, until they found out he was ineligible due to playing 1 game of the bench against parra the previous year. He only played like 15 mins lol.
Perhaps the rules have changed? I vaguely remember someone telling me three or four previous games didnt matter?

C

chipandchase

i reckon BK will be in it for a long way tonight, we wont win but he will in the top 5 or so i think.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oooooohhhhh I can't wait to watch an award ceremony where such astute footballing minds like Paul Kent, Dean Ritchie, Josh Massoud, Rebecca Wilson, Laurie Daley and plenty more all gather together and decide who should be crowned the games best player.

With football acumen like that who dare question the player they bestow this prestigious award upon?

Or better yet, who dares to give a f**k what a bunch of News Ltd gibberers think or why even acknowledge such a farce?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LulZz H@yN3 or LulZZz FiRsTin will win the piece of sht award.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
aWr IvN d@ R0iD frE@K w@TmO. h!M @Nd h!5 5teR0!dZZZZ r d@ 8e5Te5T!!!!!!
u r rOng!1! H@yN3 hAz b33N d@ b357 P1aYa dEez parSt 6 w33kS. DatZ @11 dAt MattAz!!!1one!!1! LoRr1E DaYl33 SeD s0.

Marioo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thurston will win Dally M Medal, he had at least a ten point lead on Hayne when closed all the voting

hayne would of got a bout 17 or 18 points, but thurston would of picked about 10 points.

If thurston can get to 30 he will win it.

fullback-hayne
wing-brett morris (should be tuiaki)
centre-josh morris
five eight-jame soward
halfback-thurston
prop-hannant
hooker-farah
second row-watmough
lock-johnson???

captain-no ideaa

coach-kevin moree

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazing how thurston will get it, despite kicking someone in the face on purpose in Origin 3 and escaping a ban.

What a joke.

S

Snake Jailbird

Facebreaker to win the Haztrick award this year for stroking over players

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
captain: scott prince

but yeah JT will win his 3rd Dally M

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazing how thurston will get it, despite kicking someone in the face on purpose in Origin 3 and escaping a ban.

What a joke.
Agreed but does Hayne deserve it? He's been playing very good for about 8 weeks but where was he before that? (Aside from origin. 3 games)

Also, let's not forget it's new contract time for Hayne..........

S

Snake Jailbird

Agreed but does Hayne deserve it? He's been playing very good for about 8 weeks but where was he before that? (Aside from origin. 3 games)

Also, let's not forget it's new contract time for Hayne..........
Disagree bro, he has been playing exceptional for at least 12 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.