Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with New Zealand Warriors

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our most consistent in 2020….Tolman
Our most consistent in 2021….DWZ
There will be some nervous boys in the dressing room.
I love the Dogs. But this sort of thing frustrates me no end.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thompson's our most consistent in 2021. DWZ's been in our top 3 or thereabouts tho.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson's our most consistent in 2021. DWZ's been in our top 3 or thereabouts tho.
That’s fair, though didn’t Thompson miss early rounds suspension. You’re right , Thompson playing well

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s fair, though didn’t Thompson miss early rounds suspension. You’re right , Thompson playing well
Yep, I just think the performances he's put in has made up for the missed rounds.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats because you keep telling him I'm joking when I call waddell a "useless ****"
Dear Mods, although a few of us have the word “****” as part of our day to day vocabulary, most of us understand the importance of its specific use.

On the other hand, a couple of people have cheapened the value of this particularly Australian significant word by throwing it around “Willy Nilly”..

I would ask that you pay special notice to this disrespectful act and perhaps permanently ban those who do abuse it, most notably those that have special usage rights on this forum...

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno has to be next. We have burton avo and Wakeham and bbo that can all play halves. Hopefully baz trying to piss flanno off even if we have to contribute a bit first year wherever he goes

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Add:
Our best player in 2020.....Foran
Our best player 2017-2019.....Holland.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable that DWZ was on more than $800k for next year, such that we have to AGAIN fork out coin for someone not playing with us.
His time at the Dogs was mixed. In some games he couldn't catch a ball, in others he was the strongest returner of the ball. I can't specifically say that he's a good defender or organised our defences effectively.
But the biggest concern for our roster management was his salary. AGAIN....he's contracted to receive over $800k in 2022. Clearly he's not worth anything more than half that so obviously we had AGAIN backended a contract.
Pay, Hill and Anderson were at the Club when the DWZ deal was done. They had categorically stated that the bad old days of backending contracts was behind us with the departure of Hasler, Castle and Dibb. So clearly they lied. Who else at the Club is also still on a backended deal?The fans demand accountability of our front office and transparency!!!
I hope DWZ every success as a Warrior. He was an enthusiastic Bulldog.