Opinion Dale finucane

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thats the thing mate - they are not. They can play there but I wouldn’t say they are both high level props and they are getting paid like they are.
They both have the body shape to play prop. Rudolf is currently playing there already. I think they're both do the job-quality props. The only difference at prop is they don't ball play as much. Locks are worth more than props imo. A lock is a prop or second rower that can ball play.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They both have the body shape to play prop. Rudolf is currently playing there already. I think they're both do the job-quality props. The only difference is they don't ball play as much. Locks are worth more than props imo.
I just don’t see the sense in Cronullas recruitment but I don’t really care. To me they are signing players in positions they already have depth in.

And they are paying big money for them

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just don’t see the sense in Cronullas recruitment but I don’t really care. To me they are signing players in positions they already have depth in.

And they are paying big money for them
Finucane brings a lot more then what he shows on the field ability wise. The Sharks of old (a few years ago) were a tough and gritty team (mainly due to the past leaders they've lost, e.g. Gallen, Lewis, Ennis) which they've lost and Finucane fills that void. BHU (Hamlin-Uele) is good enough to be a starter but there's not much wrong with having 3 good props moving forward.