Opinion Dale finucane

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting what Freddy said about him last night bringing in professionalism and setting standards for the Blues, it’s what we need and if he’d take 2 years, it would be good business.

Finucane > Vaughan

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To build a team you need characters.
JAC has the vibe
Finucane has the leadership
You fit players in your team that’s going to win you games.
TPJ is trouble and he loves money. It comes down to money for him not to wear the blue and white.
Vaughn is trouble and is a disease for the club he doesn’t give a fuck about his team.
The only forwards suited would be Finucane and Aaron woods.
I know all you guys disagree with woods and finucane.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Finucane is just and Islander version of Jackson. It ain’t what we need. We need power and strength. He has a bit of it but not as much as TPJ and won’t be as cheap as vaaghan so as they say in cricket, he’s caught in no mans land.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To build a team you need characters.
JAC has the vibe
Finucane has the leadership
You fit players in your team that’s going to win you games.
TPJ is trouble and he loves money. It comes down to money for him not to wear the blue and white.
Vaughn is trouble and is a disease for the club he doesn’t give a fuck about his team.
The only forwards suited would be Finucane and Aaron woods.
I know all you guys disagree with woods and finucane.
You bring a fair point here, I would not say no to Finucane, he’s going to run and tackle hard for 80 and will set standards,

But, if it works out we get TPJ and Vaughan, I wouldn’t complain either.

We definitely need some leaders, I feel like outside the point of lacking serious size in our forwards, we also lack leadership, only Jackson gives us this and on his own, it’s a hard gig.