News Daily Telegraph Claims Bulldogs under cap pressure

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
“The Daily Telegraph consulted recruitment managers and player agents before arriving at salary estimates for the 22 Canterbury players who are locked in for 2023”

Question, why are these f’n maggot scum sucking cts from the Telucrap delving into the Bulldogs cap so deeply (clearly doing so and to extreme depths)?

Answer, because we have had a known target on our emblem since we were the first club to stand by South Sydney when they were trying to enter the comp again when it was against News corp mantra.

Every journo from that ct of a paper can suck a fat one. Rubbish mag trash
I'd use their cum rag paper to line the birdcage but even the budgies won't shit on it.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
A couple of days ago they were saying Flanagan was on 500k, now he's worth 600k.
We're on the right track if the knives are already out
Cool how the Telecrap is privy to player's salaries.

They just make sh!t up. Hence the name Telecrap.

And you are right - the knives are out and it's good that the general hate for the Dogs is coming back. For a while there we weren't worth hating. We are on the way back - big time.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Irrespective of the conjecture over the actual salary figures - is it some concern that our top 5 earners are all forwards and outside backs? Do/did any of the most successful clubs over the past decade have their roster structured this way?
It would be if the relatively low deals for Burton and Mahoney weren't there which off sets it to some degree.

Until they are upgraded we can afford to shell out on other positions.

In saying that I'm not a fan personally of multiple outside backs getting big coin.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone gets so fired up over these types of things.

Articles like this are a positive for mine because it means the tide has well and truly turned from the feeling sorry for the Dogs to fear as we are getting all our ducks in a row finally.
Not fired up, just pissing myself laughing at how clueless the ***** are.

FFS if you don't know, don't comment.

Better to shut the fuck up then have everyone laugh at you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cool how the Telecrap is privy to player's salaries.

They just make sh!t up. Hence the name Telecrap.

And you are right - it is good that the general hate for the Dogs is coming back. For a while there we weren't worth hating. We are on the way back - big time.
tellUcrap. Their name is their job description.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't they ever publish other teams salary cap and player salaries like they did here. Would love to see the roosters salaries from last year and this year before those players retired

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not fired up, just pissing myself laughing at how clueless the ***** are.

FFS if you don't know, don't comment.

Better to shut the fuck up then have everyone laugh at you.
It's a easy kill for the media with these types of articles.

As soon as signings are made opposition fans always question the cap posts ion and the journo's can easily pull something like this together in a few mins and get the clicks.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It would be if the relatively low deals for Burton and Mahoney weren't there which off sets it to some degree.

In saying that I'm not a fan personally of multiple outside backs getting big coin.
what about this scenario
cotric to raiders- hodgson to eels- mahoney to dogs 2022

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a easy kill for the media with these types of articles.

As soon as signings are made opposition fans always question the cap posts ion and the journo's can easily pull something like this together in a few mins and get the clicks.
Yep, fkn vultures picking at the wrong carcass.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These articles piss me off. Journos have no fucking clue what players are earning.

I didn't bother reading this. But this kind of article doesn't ever seem to accompany a stacked roster like the chooks signing multiple rep players when they've got a load of quality there already. This kind of article didn't accompany the knights signing spree a few years back.

I couldn't give a rat's ass what the media or our opposition fans think if we're able to rattle the cages of the premiership contenders next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol so is reported at 800k then they bump it 50k!

Flanagan was reported on 300k not 600k ffs. In what world would a unwanted Flanagan have got more than Addo carr or burton ffs?

Even if he’s on 400k ***** On crack!

Thompson was reported earlier this month at 725k? Now 800k?

Jacko on 675k? Why nothing about his long service?

Fucking ***** are on drugs!

We have Pangai Jac kikau Mahoney contracted for 24 anyone else?

Jokes

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rule number 1 never believe anything the media or government tell you... wait until you find out how complicit the media is when it comes to covid 19

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh wow I’ve only just seen Mahoney has signed. That is huge. Game changer for us.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughesy and the guys on talkin sport were talking today about a duo of news Ltd journos and their constant vendetta against our club,I deleted all my accounts with anything to do with news Ltd,and I suggest if u don’t to keep hearing bullshit to do likewise,