Curtis Scott involved in Nightclub Brawl

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra want to tear up his contract.
Curtis have given them the club the ability to get rid of him.
There is a train of thought amongst Raider fans he did this hoping they would tear up his contract...sinking ship and all that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who punches on at a place called Kokomo? Didn't he know you're supposed to get there fast and then take it slow?

Aruba, Jamaica, Oooh I wanna take ya..
Well played sir :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There is a train of thought amongst Raider fans he did this hoping they would tear up his contract...sinking ship and all that.
You might be giving this dope a little too much credit there Kambah :-).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might be giving this dope a little too much credit there Kambah :-).
Maybe Dinkum, but man the goings on at this club at the moment are bizarre. The two latest rumours doing the rounds at the barrister bar are Sticky is adamant he's on a winner getting ESL players over here and wants to persist and two, Greg Inglis might be wearing green again soon. Apparently these rumours are having an affect as the gunga market in town has gone berserk. :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Dinkum, but man the goings on at this club at the moment are bizarre. The two latest rumours doing the rounds at the barrister bar are Sticky is adamant he's on a winner getting ESL players over here and wants to persist and two, Greg Inglis might be wearing green again soon. Apparently these rumours are having an affect as the gunga market in town has gone berserk. :grinning:
I don’t doubt there’s issues - probably some significant ones. Best to wait for the house of cards to fall and then our clubs can swoop on the carcass. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke in Sticky too :-).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t doubt there’s issues - probably some significant ones. Best to wait for the house of cards to fall and then our clubs can swoop on the carcass. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke in Sticky too :-).
Yeah I still owe him for signing Brett Finch.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe but there is something wrong with him, so he may not get another contact at the same value?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Martinique, that Montserrat mystique.

When I was a little fella I thought they sang "......something something...her mouth is rotten stink "LMAO

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Martinique, that Montserrat mystique.

When I was a little fella I thought they sang "......something something...her mouth is rotten stink "LMAO
Cause I want to live like canibals
Careless and free like canibals

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
that Montserrat mystique.
Speaking of - and the connection to music - that’s where Dire Straits recorded the Brothers In Arms album - three years before a Caribbean Hurricane destroyed the studio. End of music history lesson :-).

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of - and the connection to music - that’s where Dire Straits recorded the Brothers In Arms album - three years before a Caribbean Hurricane destroyed the studio. End of music history lesson :-).
Like me some Dire Straits.

I didn't realize he used the word faggot in Money for nothing, until recently lol.