Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be one of Bennetts 22 Bronco bad boys

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Like me some Dire Straits.

I didn't realize he used the word faggot in Money for nothing, until recently lol.
No, you’re mis-hearing again.
He’s singing about our discarded halfback and his contract: ‘That little Flanno he’s a millionaire’ :-).

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean really is there anything else to do in Canberra?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who punches on at a place called Kokomo? Didn't he know you're supposed to get there fast and then take it slow?

Aruba, Jamaica, Oooh I wanna take ya..
Fun story. Place is owned by bikies and Canberra head Comanchero got stabbed in the neck and died out front in front of everyone back in July. Place is decent but I like it lol

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a train of thought amongst Raider fans he did this hoping they would tear up his contract...sinking ship and all that.
Too risky though as he could get deregistered by the NRL plus the police would go to town on him after the publicity and case from the whole tayser thing.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Dinkum, but man the goings on at this club at the moment are bizarre. The two latest rumours doing the rounds at the barrister bar are Sticky is adamant he's on a winner getting ESL players over here and wants to persist and two, Greg Inglis might be wearing green again soon. Apparently these rumours are having an affect as the gunga market in town has gone berserk. :grinning:
Has it? I can't get on anywhere at the moment.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol can his contract be torn up already

This flog doesnt deserve to play first grade fuck him off
Sick of hearing about him every year for the wrong reasons. Doesn’t represent the ethics of the game and should be banned for life.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
His chances going forward will directly correlate to his on field performance.

if he’s playing reserves or barely holding his place he will be gone. plays well he will have 1 or 2 more chances.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Dinkum, but man the goings on at this club at the moment are bizarre. The two latest rumours doing the rounds at the barrister bar are Sticky is adamant he's on a winner getting ESL players over here and wants to persist and two, Greg Inglis might be wearing green again soon. Apparently these rumours are having an affect as the gunga market in town has gone berserk. :grinning:
Ricky is on a winner with the poms thang.
Only problem is they are meecenaries and here for cash, unless they are like whitehead and want to permently relocate.
I just wish we beat him to it.
As for Inglis. He hasn’t lit up the esl exactly. Has he been played a game? Always seems injured.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of - and the connection to music - that’s where Dire Straits recorded the Brothers In Arms album - three years before a Caribbean Hurricane destroyed the studio. End of music history lesson :-).
Montserrat I think will be killed by a volcano.
Weirdly because I was looking ikot the place last week. Just mountains and beach and nothing else. But the mountain is a volcano that’s active.