Curtis Rona - I'm sorry!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is still fairly new to 1st grade but I am impressed, he has a few things to learn (naturally) but if he keeps improving a surprise calling to the Kiwi side might be on the cards for this young man.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great finisher, a million times better Mitch Brown. Give him time to find his feet and he will do well. There is something special with our squad this season.
So good to be rid of that clown, with his hooves instead of hands...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL ... Stadium should be renamed "1300 Stadium", because Rona took all the smiles :D

Yeah I'll agree with that
Fair call though. First game I was like "uh oh", but he can really find the line. For a rookie year with us, the Thompson/Rona shootout was always going to be a good one.

Poor Chase Stanley caught in the middle of it too!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL ... Stadium should be renamed "1300 Stadium", because Rona took all the smiles :D

Fair call though. First game I was like "uh oh", but he can really find the line. For a rookie year with us, the Thompson/Rona shootout was always going to be a good one.

Poor Chase Stanley caught in the middle of it too!
Yeah I just think rona has a lot more potential and his size is a big bonus as we have lacked a big back line for years. I think the way mbye was getting our backs more involved last night we will see him improve a lot more. The one issue with our backs is perret always coming in too soon I'm on the edge of my seat every time he does that.
Chase Stanley is great but his seriously too injury prone

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel safe with rona and perrett. Hell Thompson is more safer than brown.
Lol brown bombed a try for the Sharks. Barba is playing like shit only ennis is playing decent. Seriously barba deserves to watch us win a grand final without him and make him regret even contemplating leaving the dogs and hasler. Players forget how important a coach is bringing out their potential and unfortunately when it comes out they think they don't need their coach anymore. I guess that's why darius follows Bennett around but I hate his head so it doesn't count lol.

N

Natboy

Depends how Thompson players tomorrow :grinning:

Both those tries are ones Thompson would have got over the line as well.
I actually thought about you when Rona scored one of those tries mate and thought no way would Thompson have scored that one haha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im sorry too for being the victim of Australia's evilest conspiracy, I am attempting to untangle the mess.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually thought about you when Rona scored one of those tries mate and thought no way would Thompson have scored that one haha
The first try thompson wouldn't have gotten but the second one he would hVe as beau champion collapsed lol

N

Natboy

The first try thompson wouldn't have gotten but the second one he would hVe as beau champion collapsed lol
Yeah I agree. I like Thompson but when Rona launches for the line he is much harder to force into touch

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rona looked relaxed on the field but focussed and in control when the ball was on his side.. he reminds me of Inglis

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still feels strange having wingers with a bit of height, liking Rona and what he is bringing to the team. We have one of the best backlines in league.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Curtis Rona.

Club Games: 2

Week 1: Judas
Week 2: Jesus

Only on The Kennel...

Status
Not open for further replies.