Crypto currency

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's not exactly like going to the hole in the wall and taking out the cash you put in yesterday now is it...
For every crypto-to-AUD transaction, there is a 2-3% transaction fee. There is also a limit of $10,000 per transaction, but there is no limit on how many transactions you can make per day.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For every crypto-to-AUD transaction, there is a 2-3% transaction fee. There is also a limit of $10,000 per transaction, but there is no limit on how many transactions you can make per day.
It's still a scam.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok well you can keep telling yourself that while everyone else makes legitimate and legal money by sitting on their arses.

Your choice.
So far there is precious little evidence of the average crypto investor getting very much back from their investment.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So far there is precious little evidence of the average crypto investor getting very much back from their investment.
And I'll tell you why that is. The bear market in crypto lasts a long time. So people are not prepared to spend money on something that at the time yields little to no return. Then when the bull surge takes place, people start buying crazy, however the bull only lasts a short time, maybe a few weeks, whereas the bear can last longer than a year. The smart crypto investors buy when the bull peaks as crypto is cheap then.

Watch the bitcoin sales surge next bear market.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'll tell you why that is. The bear market in crypto lasts a long time. So people are not prepared to spend money on something that at the time yields little to no return. Then when the bull surge takes place, people start buying crazy, however the bull only lasts a short time, maybe a few weeks, whereas the bear can last longer than a year. The smart crypto investors buy when the bull peaks as crypto is cheap then.

Watch the bitcoin sales surge next bear market.
Investors\punters have been waiting since 2009. Like the second coming, I don't think it's going to happen.
Punters got to punt and true believers got to believe...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Crypto has its pros and cons.

I doubt people will get rich off crypto.
It is good to use for making purchases overseas and avoiding currency transfer fees.

When you send and receive funds with crypto its usually instant.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Investors\punters have been waiting since 2009. Like the second coming, I don't think it's going to happen.
2022 Russia/Ukraine war - bang. Bear hit hard.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They haven't been waiting since 09 my mate bought 1 bitcoin for 7000 and sold it for 30,000 about 4-6 years ago

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Made $300k in less than 12 months so this runs been alright, if I get to around $500k I'll realise the profit and put it straight onto a another commerical warehouse.

Attachments

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made $300k in less than 12 months so this runs been alright, if I get to around $500k I'll realise the profit and put it straight onto a another commerical warehouse.
Good for you, but will you/can turn it into real cash in a real bank account quickly and easily?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good for you, but will you/can turn it into real cash in a real bank account quickly and easily?
yeah pretty must instantly I'm verified for $100k a day on coinjar, there is others.

That said but I haven't made anything at all until I realise crypto gains and turn them into fiat and property.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah pretty must instantly I'm verified for $100k a day on coinjar, there is others.

That said but I haven't made anything at all until I realise crypto gains and turn them into fiat and property.
Yes, Crypto is worth nothing until it turns into real $$$$.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry about the butthurt old timing boomers who deny crypto.

In their own words "I don't give a shit, I'll probably be dead in the next 10-15 years"?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about the butthurt old timing boomers who deny crypto.

In their own words "I don't give a shit, I'll probably be dead in the next 10-15 years"?
Says the smarty-pants millennial who will probably go broke.