Crypto currency

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have or thought about investing in crypto coin?
There’s a lot of opportunities to get some serious money .

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
What don’t you understand?
What coin to buy or how to buy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's decent coin in it if you get in with the right coin at the right time. Most of them are blown out on cost right now. They're also highly unstable but getting more stable. If you want to get in then it's best to get in on a new coin before it skyrockets, and you want to do it in the next 2 years before bitcoin stablises.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Friends put bigger money on it. In Feb I put $50 into Cardano just to see. It was worth $107 last night. Fluctuates a fair bit.

Have another $50 spread across about 6 other chains that go up and down.

Couldn’t put real money into it lol.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Friends put bigger money on it. In Feb I put $50 into Cardano just to see. It was worth $107 last night. Fluctuates a fair bit.

Have another $50 spread across about 6 other chains that go up and down.

Couldn’t put real money into it lol.
I’ve put 2k on xrp in feb now I’m up 8k.
I also put $100 on doge at 7 cents then pulled out cause nothing was happening but I was wrong it hit 95 cents a coin.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve put 2k on xrp in feb now I’m up 8k.
I also put $100 on doge at 7 cents then pulled out cause nothing was happening but I was wrong it hit 95 cents a coin.
It's on it's way down again. Down to 50 cents and dropping.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had put $2.8 on doge back in 2018. It hit a high of 550 USD.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, I bought this to the Kennel's attention years ago with not many people here really interested or that its a scam etc.

I have a digital wallet with quite a few coins, my wallet is over $10k now with an initial investment of $2k.

Also, looking into NFT (non-fungible Tokens) this maybe hard for some to believe it but with digital commerce, social commerce, digital social behavior its the future, just like BTC.

I've got ETH, BTC, Doge, Shiba, XRP and a few others.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see many negative comments about Crypto and that's fine their opinion, but understand the concept, what it does and how it benefits before making judgement.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na it's defenitely worth it, got two pizzas on the cheap with Bitcoin.
And you'd be regretting that you could have retired a millionaire if not a bilionaire.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a few but mainly THETA. Got in at $2.70 a few months back and its at approx $14 now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see many negative comments about Crypto and that's fine their opinion, but understand the concept, what it does and how it benefits before making judgement.
The great thing about Crypto is that it's had such an unpredictable impact on the market. But now investment firms are trading in it and even social security/pensions are trading in it. That should start to stabalise the market.

I considered Bitcoin mining when it first started floating around but I didn't bother. It's a pity 'cause I would be a millionaire by now if I got in.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's on it's way down again. Down to 50 cents and dropping.
This is the best time to buy, buy the dip, and hold.

Mark my words, ETH will hit $10k by the end of the year

I bought ETH 1 coin at $1,000 and went up 800% in a space of 3 months.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The great thing about Crypto is that it's had such an unpredictable impact on the market. But now investment firms are trading in it and even social security/pensions are trading in it. That should start to stabalise the market.

I considered Bitcoin mining when it first started floating around but I didn't bother. It's a pity 'cause I would be a millionaire by now if I got in.
Same, back in 2014 I could have, I should have, from memory its was trading at $400~ huge regrets, but I've learnt from it.

You gotta be in it to win it now.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I bought this to the Kennel's attention years ago with not many people here really interested or that its a scam etc.

I have a digital wallet with quite a few coins, my wallet is over $10k now with an initial investment of $2k.

Also, looking into NFT (non-fungible Tokens) this maybe hard for some to believe it but with digital commerce, social commerce, digital social behavior its the future, just like BTC.

I've got ETH, BTC, Doge, Shiba, XRP and a few others.
Nice very good coins. From what I’m hearing if everything goes to plan xrp is going to boom after the court case.