Crowd figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
36 526

it looked a tad more than that tbh... but oh well at least we hold the record for the time being

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Thats not bad

but TBH The Dragons game 2 years ago which had 32k, we ddint struggle to get to the game at all

But tonight there was TRAFFIC

so i thought there would be 40 to 50 thousand, but there wasn't

Dudar

New Pup
Reaction score
all the rooster fans i know drove to the game. they said they were worried about travelling on the train with bulldog supporters

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
There were no problems on the train as far as i was concerned...

I even saw Jamal Idris on the train, he is one MASSIVE UNIT

M

MikeyP..

Nothing happened on the train, a couple of hektik dudes wanted to start **** with me, cos they bumped into me...idiots.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crowd was relativley decent too

A couple of fights, but thats standard

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats not bad

but TBH The Dragons game 2 years ago which had 32k, we ddint struggle to get to the game at all

Apparently Acer arena had something on.. not sure

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Thats not bad

tbh that was a sunday arvo game against the dragons...

last nite was friday nite and in the middle of peak hour traffic

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing happened on the train, a couple of hektik dudes wanted to start **** with me, cos they bumped into me...idiots.
If you can link me with a picture and a few names i swear i will break their necks myself..

Gronks.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
If you can link me with a picture and a few names i swear i will break their necks myself..

Gronks.
he he.

Reminds me of the new Police strategy to catch criminals lol. How funny. You can actually email them a picture/or video from your mobile, and they will chase up your enquiry (I would say depends on the seriousness).

I would like to be the one recieving the emails lol. This initiative will be open up to so much abuse and little petty stuff. I can imagine Rami abusin this to the max! :p

I wanna be the first though - Soliola practicing without a licence and on bogus claims tbh. Very serious!

Anyone gotta a picture of him, so I can send, together with a story.

M

MikeyP..

Gronks.
awWwWwwW :love:, lol:whacky:.
But it still wouldnt make up for what you DIDNT do, at half time :( .

*cries in corner*

lol jokes :p

80fic...

There were no problems on the train as far as i was concerned...

I even saw Jamal Idris on the train, he is one MASSIVE UNIT
lol, yeah I saw Jamal on the train back to bankstown he is a big kid, someone spewed on the bottom part of the train and it stunk the whole carriage out it was disgusting

I thought the crowd was fairly well behaved and there was heaps of roosters supporters at lidcombe and they were not carrying on too much. tbh Parra supporters are much worse.

G

Gladiator.

moron 5 was next door, maybe accoutns for ****load of traffic

G

Gladiator.

lol, yeah I saw Jamal on the train back to bankstown he is a big kid, someone spewed on the bottom part of the train and it stunk the whole carriage out it was disgusting

I thought the crowd was fairly well behaved and there was heaps of roosters supporters at lidcombe and they were not carrying on too much. tbh Parra supporters are much worse.
i was having a chat to him and watson about school since i left and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.