Cricket 2023/24 Thread

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great bowling by Joseph. But some pretty ordinary front foot defensive techniques in our side have been exposed. It was a loss that has been coming for a while.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Great bowling by Joseph. But some pretty ordinary front foot defensive techniques in our side have been exposed. It was a loss that has been coming for a while.
All I'll say is Head keeping out an offstump yorker with his front foot outside leg was always going to be a miracle.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I'll say is Head keeping out an offstump yorker with his front foot outside leg was always going to be a miracle.
Forgot why I stopped coming in here to listen to your head bagging.

Didn’t he just win us the last game ….

How did Marnus and his great technique go …

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Forgot why I stopped coming in here to listen to your head bagging.

Didn’t he just win us the last game ….

How did Marnus and his great technique go …
Edging on off stump to balls that moved a little? Yeah got out but technically ok. Playing something full on off with your FF outside leg?

Thought you said you knew something about cricket?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shamar Joseph. He's nothing to look at at first (there's no Curtley Ambrose aura) and with his bung toe, he's humbled the world champions.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i wonder if australia feel dumb for declaring
They shouldn't, well at the very least they should blame that one decision for the loss.

Dozens, if not hundreds of decisions are made by Captains and errors made by individuals players that affect a match... a wicket on a no ball, a bad drs review, a dropped catch or midfield, a poor field placement, keeping a bowler on too long etc etc.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They shouldn't, well at the very least they should blame that one decision for the loss.

Dozens, if not hundreds of decisions are made by Captains and errors made by individuals players that affect a match... a wicket on a no ball, a bad drs review, a dropped catch or midfield, a poor field placement, keeping a bowler on too long etc etc.
if they lose by 10 runs then they should feel dumb, that declaration is a psychological move to say to the windies that they are comfortable with the state of the game and that its still not a contest

even if they win they should feel dumb

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Edging on off stump to balls that moved a little? Yeah got out but technically ok. Playing something full on off with your FF outside leg?

Thought you said you knew something about cricket?
Haven’t you watched modern day cricket? No one has a classical technique you would teach a kid.

Smith Marnus Warner Head. If you’re teaching any of those to kids your kidding yourself aren’t you?

Anyways Marnus avg 6 or something this series and Head nearly 40 Despite a king pair. Yet you whinge and moan about head and say nothing about anyone else. It’s boring

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if they lose by 10 runs then they should feel dumb, that declaration is a psychological move to say to the windies that they are comfortable with the state of the game and that its still not a contest

even if they win they should feel dumb
oh wait, i forgot im watching kayo on delay lol, i didn't pick up where you said they lost

its 8 for 187 for me ffs