Cricket 2023/24 Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That was some disgusting batting from us after Brown got out. The batting rn from this team since Billings, Munro, Uz, Marnus have been out has been nothing short of pathetic. Bowling has been pretty good all season, just one more good performance and we’re through. Cmon boys

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a bad little innings that. Has almost put the game to bed. A few more overs like this and it will be.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me I struggle to get through a game of BBL
The BBL is like eating fast food. Sure at the time it fills you up, but once you finish it. You realise it didn’t taste as good as the real thing that it tries to imitate.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees pat Cummings presser was a bit awkward, regarding Australia Day. Went to say celebrate the day, then stopped himself. Said something totally different. Must be hard, surely cricketers just talk cricket.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me I struggle to get through a game of BBL
In the same. I just really don’t like it. I try to get excited, watch a bit then go back to tennis

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happened to Glen Maxwell? Why does he keep winding up in hospital for bizarre reasons?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
think heat will win this from here
With Silk now gone they should go on and win it but it's never over until it's over and the Sixers seem to always find a way to win, conversely the Heat find a way to lose more often than not.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love any form of Cricket but Test match is, was and always will be the purest form of the game IMO. That said how sad is it to see the slow demise of the purest form of the game with the West Indies fielding a 2nd rate Test side and a further dent for the future of Test Cricket is PINK ball, Day Night, Test Matches.

They're the Test Matches you have when you're not having a Test Match. Totally different playing conditions for both teams and put simply it is nothing but a gimmick, put on purely for commercial reasons. As if we don't have enough night cricket in the shorter forms of the game.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnson has just played himself into the T20 world cup squad after this performance tonight.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BBL is like eating fast food. Sure at the time it fills you up, but once you finish it. You realise it didn’t taste as good as the real thing that it tries to imitate.
probably watch like 5 overs then realise Nup no thanks it’s not cricket